Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour Las Vegas
I'm not afraid of heights... I'm not afraid of heights... I AM afraid of heights!
A Quick Look
3850 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: 7am-3pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
Adrenaline junkies be advised: the Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour Las Vegas is a rush!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Travel at speeds of up to 50 mph on this zipline tour Vegas.
- There are 5 departure times for this Bootleg Canyon Las Vegas tour.
- See views of Las Vegas, Lake mead and the Eldorado Valley on the zipline tours Vegas.
3850 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Travel as fast as 50 mph and see the stunning views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Eldorado Valley on the Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour Las Vegas. This zipline tour Vegas features long, safe ziplines that start at close to 3,800 feet above sea level. Take four hours out of your time in Vegas and experience the only aerial trails in Nevada. The blackjack table will still be there when you get back, we promise.
Why We Go:
Exciting things to do are a dime a dozen in Sin City, but the zipline tour Vegas is an honest thrill that's fun for all ages and (almost) all weights. Bring the kids, bring grandma, bring the neighbor if you want. Just make sure everyone weighs between 75 lbs and 250 lbs. Here's why Casino Boy goes.
- The Views: While you're cruising back down towards sea level on this zipline tour Vegas, you'll be treated to some amazing views. See Las Vegas, Lake Mead and Eldorado Valley from your lofted seat.
- The Thrills: Positioned hundreds of feet above the ground and pulled by gravity to reach speeds of up to 50 mph, the zipline tours Vegas provide some sweet thrills. Scaredy-cats and "chickens" need not book.
- The Times: There are 5 different available times for the zipline tour Vegas. From an early morning option at 7am to a later 3pm tour, no matter how absurd your Vegas sleep schedule is and how late you stay out, you can find something to work with.
The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour Las Vegas lasts about 4 hours with pickup and drop off at the Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas.
- Do Know the Location of Excalibur: This tour departs and drops off at the Excalibur Hotel. So it follows that knowing exactly where the Excalibur is in relation to your hotel will help.
- Do Eat Beforehand: The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour Las Vegas lasts about 4 hours so you may get hungry and only water is provided. Eating before or bringing snacks are both good ideas.
- Don't Be Afraid of Heights: If you're terrified of heights and don't see any hope for getting over it, then maybe look into some other Las Vegas tours. The zipline tours Vegas take place hundreds of feet in the air.
- Don't Check Weights: There is no age limit for the zipline tour Vegas, but there is a weight restriction. Make sure everyone in your party is between 75 lbs and 250 lbs before you book.
Is it Worth It?This tour is a fun 4 hours away from the lights but there are definitely better tours outside of Las Vegas.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|