If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Las Vegas Club Crawl
Oh gee whiz! With all those free drinks I might just be crawling by the end of the Las Vegas Club Crawl!
A Quick Look
Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: 7pm-2am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
The Las Vegas Club Crawl is a walking party every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday on the Vegas Strip. Check out all the hottest clubs in Vegas and get amazing free perks! This is the ultimate solution to that nagging worry that you won't take advantage of all Vegas has to offer: party it up at four or more clubs in one night!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- At the end of the night if you take advantage of all the free perks you will have saved over 100 buckaroos.
- The average age on the Vegas Crawl is about 30 but you'll catch people from their 20's all the way to their 60's partying it up and taking advantage of this sweet deal.
- The Club Crawl Las Vegas starts at 7pm but if you have to be a little late you might miss some of the free drinks and food, but you won't miss out on the entire night.
Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Vegas Crawl is your ultimate excuse to get completely blotto with all of your buddies. Go to four or more clubs within walking distance and get free food, free drinks, a pass to the front of the line and a waved cover charge - at every nightlife venue you go to! We just wish we knew about this sooner...our wallets would probably be a whole lot happier. Ah, the life of a Cheapo!
Why We Go:
Why wouldn't you go on a romp around Vegas with hundreds of other party-goers just wanting to have a good time? The Club Crawl Las Vegas is a fun way to make the most of the hottest nightlife in Sin City, and it's easy on your bank account to boot.
- All the Clubs: Clubs on the Las Vegas Club Crawl route are subject to change but usually include: La Salsa Cantina, Coyote Ugly, Tabu, Cathouse, RPM, Chateau, Foundation Room, XS, Vanity and HAZE.
- Save Money: We're all about saving money in Las Vegas... you never know when you'll need a couple spare ones. The Club Crawl is a great way to save cash. Also be sure to check out our Las Vegas hotel deals and other numerous promo codes to save in Vegas! Don't let laziness cost you.
The bouncers at these clubs are often a little bit more lenient toward group members of the Las Vegas Club Crawl nightlife event: if you want to wear your Chuck Taylors instead of your wingtips, you'll probably still get in to the fancier clubs at the end of the night. Of course, it's always better to be safe than sorry. We learned that the hard way one cold night sitting outside HAZE.
- Do Bring your Friends: The Las Vegas Club Crawl is the place to be with big parties. You can call ahead and make reservations, too, if you just put the deposit of the price of one ticket! Or you can go alone and make new friends. By the end of the night even we were being talked to!
- Do Eat Beforehand: One of the coolest things about the Club Crawl Las Vegas is the free drinks and food. But when they say food, they mean appetizers, so while it will definitely make your night better and save you some cash, make sure you eat a real dinner before arriving, too.
- Don't Worry about Food Allergies: If you have any sorts of food allergies or preferences, the Las Vegas Club Crawl has you covered. They don't make the food themselves, they buy it at venues, and if you are Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, or have food allergies, they will make sure to buy you the food you can actually eat.
- Don't Lose the Club Crawl Las Vegas Group: If you arrive to a place before or after the rest of the Club Crawl Las Vegas group you can still rejoin everyone later, but you will have to wait in line to get in and you'll probably have to pay cover charge too, which is waived when you arrive with everyone else.
Is it Worth It?If you are a party-goer looking for a great night out in Vegas, the Club Crawl Las Vegas is not only worth it, it's a steal. The free food, drinks and VIP treatment will save your wallet and make you feel like royalty.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Las Vegas Club Crawl Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|
Turnt Up Tours Vegas' #1 Club Crawl Experience
Type: Adventure Address:
Vegas Day Club Tours
Type: Adventure Address:
Las Vegas Razor Adventure
Type: Adventure Address: 6845 Speedway Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89115
Big Horn Hummer Tours
Type: Adventure Address: 2657 Windmill Pkwy # 357 Henderson, NV 89074
Sin City Crawl
Type: Adventure Address: 278 Palm Trace Ave Las Vegas, NV 89148