If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
Whee! I finally get to meet my favorite celebs at Madame Tussauds Vegas! Hellllooooo Angelina.
A Quick Look
3377 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Museums & Historical Sites
- Hours: Sun.-Thurs. 10am-9pm, Fri. & Sat. 10am-10pm
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Museums & Historical Sites faves!
Since we obviously aren't cool enough to have real celebrity friends, we like to spend a day at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Las Vegas and pretend to mingle with the A-listers. Bring your camera and document shaking hands with President Obama, posing with Angelina Jolie, or fulfilling our dream of slipping on a wedding dress and planting a juicy smooch on super-stud George Clooney at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Vegas!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Black Eyed Peas singer, Stacy Ann Ferguson (AKA: Fergie) is the newest wax figure at Madame Tussauds Vegas.
- The average Madame Tussauds Vegas wax figurine costs approximately $125,000 to make.
- Since wax shrinks, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas figurines are made 2% larger than their human models.
3377 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Located in The Venetian, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is a great place to take your buddies and see who is the biggest baby. Deep within the exhibit is SCREAM, Madame Tussauds Vegas version of a haunted house. Watch your friends go in and see who has to be escorted out by security after getting into fetal position and crying in a corner.
Why We Go:
We're not cool enough to hang with celebs. So instead we take a bunch of pictures at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Las Vegas and lie to our friends about it.
- Fake Celebrities: Obviously, we at Cheapo probably won't ever meet real celebrities but at least we can pretend at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Las Vegas.
- Arse Grabbing: We sure as heck will never have the chance to touch Angelina's butt so get your crabby claws ready to pinch away at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Vegas.
- Military Discount: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Las Vegas offers a discount to our beloved military. We may not be the classiest Cheapos but we think that's pretty awesome.
On occasion Madame Tussauds Vegas will have special "locals only" deals. It can be as much as 50% off tickets so keep an eye out... and since you seemed so interested in saving money, check out our Las Vegas hotel deals and other various promo codes to save on rooms!
- Do Bring the Whole Family: This is one of the best family friendly Las Vegas attractions. The adults will get a hoot out of seeing all of their favorite celebrities and political figures and the kids will be amazed at the life-like quality of the wax sculptures.
- Do Find Your Favorites: Madame Tussauds Las Vegas wax museum has lots of wax figures and it's worth it to search for your favorites. Whether you love music and want a picture with Elvis, or you're a history buff and want to shake Obama's hand, this place can actually make your dreams come true...sorta.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: Half the fun of this kooky museum is taking pictures with all of your favorite celebrities. We're pretty sure they invented the phrase "kodak moment" at this place.
- Don't Knock Over the Figurines: You don't want to be the guy who ruined Brad Pitt's pretty wax face at Madame Tussauds Vegas, even if you do love Jennifer Aniston.
Is it Worth It?If you think celebrities are cool, then yeah, otherwise buy a trashy celebrity magazine and see the same thing for a lot less.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Museums & Historical Sites Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info