If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Night School 4 Girls
Golly Gee, I've never seen a pole used like that before!
A Quick Look
3850 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Funky-Finds
- Hours: Fri. 2pm, 3:30pm, 5pm, & 6:30pm, Sat. 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, & 3:30pm, Sun. 2pm & 3:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Funky-Finds faves!
Hello ladies! Night School 4 Girls Las Vegas is the best way get a diploma on The Strip. Make your parents proud by learning to release your inner bombshell with a few saucy pole-dancing moves, make-up tips from a Playboy Bunny, and VIP access to some of the hottest Las Vegas Clubs. For every girl who has secretly dreamed of being a Vegas stripper, Night School 4 Girls Las Vegas is the perfect "college" for you!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Night School 4 Girls Las Vegas classes are held in the Thunder From Down Under showroom in The Excalibur Hotel Casino.
- "Holly's World" reality TV star, Laura Croft, is the creator of Night School 4 Girls Vegas and makes occasional special appearances in between her busy schedule of parties. Gosh, her life sounds rough.
- Laura's Party Tips from the Night School 4 Girls Las Vegas website include how to boost your energy on the dance-floor with a Jagerbomb and the best way to freshen your breath with a minty shot. These are life skills every girl should know.
3850 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Night School 4 Girls Vegas offers 70 minute classes for girls to release their inner bombshell. We know it's in there, buried under frumpy clothes and frizzy hair. Come take a class with a Vegas burlesque dancer and get your sexy back. Perfect for bachelorette or recent divorce parties!
Why We Go:
We aren't allowed in Night School 4 Girls in Las Vegas but we like to sit out front and watch the hot girls come out. Sounds like a good Saturday afternoon to us.
- Make-up Tips from Laura Croft: Reality TV is where it's at nowadays, so make-up tips from "Holly's World" star, Laura Croft, is a must for every girl. Walk into Night School 4 Girls Las Vegas looking like Roseanne Barr and walk out a Playboy Playmate, or as close to one as you'll ever get.
- Pole Pics: Take pictures posing with boas on a stripper pole at Night School 4 Girls in Las Vegas, and they will be posted online! This sounds like a great idea!
- 18 and Up Classes: It's best to start a career in pole dancing at a young age. Lucky for you, Night School 4 Girls Excalibur Las Vegas has classes for you barely legal kids. Granted, they don't include alcohol but you can still learn to make a fool of yourself with the best of them.
If you check-in to Night School 4 Girls Las Vegas on Facebook, you can take pictures on the pole and buy a boa for only $5. Yippee! More cashed save at the recommendation of Casino Boy. Now, just make your way to our Las Vegas hotel deals for even more savings!
Do Come Dressed: Wear comfy clothes to Night School 4 Girls Vegas. You will have plenty of time to practice your new moves in lingerie at home.
Do Leave a Review: Tell us when you go. Not that we can come with, but you know... maybe you'll see Casino Boy there, dressed in drag and happily saving in Vegas with our promo codes. Probably not though.
Don't Bring Dudes: Bring any boys with you! Night School 4 Girls Vegas is for girls only! No smelly boys allowed!
Don't Ride Solo: Go alone. We'd imagine this experience to be much more fun with a group of friends.
Is it Worth It?If you are taking a bunch of saucy soon-to-be-bridesmaids to Vegas for a bachelorette weekend, it's definitely worth it.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Night School 4 Girls Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Funky-Finds Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|