Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
CSI The Experience
Dead bodies give me the heebie-jeebies.
A Quick Look
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas , US
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: Daily 9am - 9pm
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
CSI The Experience Las Vegas is an interactive exhibit in the MGM Grand Hotel that takes guests through different crime scenes and helps them solve the crime. In actuality, they tell you exactly what happened as you look around, so it's not very mysterious unless you are under ten years old. We're pretty sure there are a lot better things to do with your time than CSI The Experience Vegas attraction, but hey, we got suckered into it.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- CSI The Experience Vegas Attraction has three different crime scenes guests can choose from. We personally like the little lady who's been run over.
- Based on the hit TV show, CSI The Experience Las Vegas has videos of actual cast members to help you solve the crime.
- You can be a part of CSI The Experience Las Vegas by leaving a video note after your investigation.
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas , NV 89109
CSI The Experience Vegas attraction is unlike any other you'll find in Vegas. Why? Because it's boring. Why spend $30 on solving a crime a 12 year old could solve when you could be watching topless dancers at Raack N' Roll instead? If you're a die-hard CSI fan, I guess CSI The Experience Las Vegas is worth it to see the cast on video, or you could just go buy the box set of the show. Casino Boy is gonna go ahead and skip on both.
Why We Go:
We went to CSI The Experience Las Vegas because there are lots of cheap CSI The Experience Vegas tickets out there and we thought it might be worth it. We were wrong... at least we had the Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes to save money elsewhere... what a bust!
- Good For Kiddos: It may be on the boring side for adults, but this exhibit is actually pretty fun for the kids. They get a chance to learn a thing or too and solve the mystery. At least it gets them off your back for awhile.
- We Love CSI: OK, not really, but there are a lot of people out there who do. You can't consider yourself a die-hard fan until you've been to CSI The Experience Las Vegas.
- Cast Member Videos: All of the instructional videos are by the cast members themselves. Grissom is such a total hottie witha body you can't help but enjoy soaking in some CSI eye-candy while you gather some evidence.
Go to CSI The Experience Las Vegas before going into the gift shop and you'll get discounts.
- Do Drink Beforehand: There is nothing at all exciting about CSI The Experience Vegas attraction, so if you want to make it even slightly entertaining try getting rip roaring drunk first and then try to solve the crime.
- Do Bring The Kiddies: Although CSI The Experience is pretty lame for us adults, the kids seem to like it.
- Don't Pay Full Price: At $30 a pop, CSI The Experience Vegas tickets are way too pricey but you can find some good CSI The Experience Vegas discounts if you look online.
- Don't Bother Bringing A Camera: We know you want to tell all your friends you were a guest star on CSI but they are not allowed at CSI The Experience Las Vegas. Bummer dude.
Is it Worth It?Nope. Plain and simple. Use that $30 buck on something better.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
CSI The Experience Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info