If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
The Mirage Aquarium
Gee Whiz! This baby gives swimming with the fishes a whole new meaning!
A Quick Look
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Habitat
- Hours: 24 Hours
- Price: Free!
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Habitat faves!
The Mirage Aquarium Las Vegas is a can't-miss coral reef lobby exhibit behind the check-in counter. Spanning 53 feet and 20,000 gallons of salt water, the Mirage knows how to capture and mesmerize their patrons from the beginning.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- None of the coral in the Mirage Aquarium Las Vegas is live coral, in order to preserve the natural habitats of the coral reef the exhibit seeks to protect.
- The Aquarium at the Mirage Las Vegas features one of the most elaborate and technologically advanced aquatic exhibits in the world.
- The Mirage Aquarium Las Vegas supports more than 1,000 coral reef animals representing 60 species.
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Mirage Aquarium Las Vegas features 20,000 gallons of salt water with angelfish, puffer fish, tangs and other exotic sea creatures from places as far as Australia and the Red Sea. An in-house team of aquarium experts ensures proper maintenance and an ideal environment for the beautiful underwater exhibit behind four inches of thick acrylic window.
Why We Go:
The completely free Aquarium Mirage Las Vegas exhibit creates a calming effect over the entire Mirage lobby. It's really a nice respite from the crazy everywhere else in Vegas.
- Unavoidable Location: When we say unavoidable, we literally mean you can't avoid seeing the Aquarium at the Mirage Las Vegas. When you check in, your eyes will naturally gravitate towards the bright exhibit.
- Rare Fish: This aquarium isn't your typical restaurant or hotel lobby fish tank. The Mirage Aquarium Las Vegas features fish from Australia, Hawaii, Tonga, Fiji, the Red Sea, Marshall Islands, the Sea of Cortez and the Caribbean.
- Free of Charge: You know that us Cheapos appreciate a free exhibit. We can sit in this lobby and stare at the beauty that is the Aquarium at the Mirage Las Vegas for as long as we want and never spend a dime. Use our Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes to feel even better about your thriftiness!
The Mirage donated the old coral reef system to the Las Vegas Natural History Museum.
- Do Take Some Photos: Capture a few of these beautiful scenes to take home with you. But be careful not to use flash at the Las Vegas Mirage Aquarium. Or to be a flasher. Come on, there are kids around.
- Do Walk by a Few Times: In order to truly appreciate the beauty that is the Mirage Aquarium Las Vegas, you've got to go at different times of the day when the fish are doing different things. Trust us.
- Don't Hold Up the Line: It's easy to be so mesmerized by the Aquarium Mirage Las Vegas that you hold up the line waiting to check-in. Do everyone a favor and check in first before taking the time to appreciate the beauty in front of you.
- Don't Put Your Hands Up Against the Glass: No one wants to see a bunch of smudgy fingerprints on the Aquarium at the Mirage Las Vegas. The fish will probably appreciate your distance too.
Is it Worth It?It's free! Does that answer your question?
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Mirage Aquarium Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Habitat Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info