Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Vegas
Lock me in this wine cellar any day! Preferably with that hot blonde on my tour!
A Quick Look
Rio Las Vegas
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Deli, Cafe & Coffee
- Hours: Mon.-Thu.4pm-10pm & Fri.-Sat.3pm-11pm & Sun.3pm-10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Deli, Cafe & Coffee Cuisine?
Check out more of our Deli, Cafe & Coffee restaurant faves!
Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Vegas is one of the most esteemed public wine cellars in the US. So uhhh... What's it doing in the Rio? There are rare museum pieces like the bottle of 1800 Madeira Thomas Jefferson's personal cellar and the 1855-1990 collection of Chateau d'Yquem, which if you could put a price on beauty would be right around $2 million.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Las Vegas is in the Masquerade Village at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino.
- The Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Vegas has private wine tasting seminars and wine tastings for parties and dinners.
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Rio Las Vegas has wines from all over the world, and cheese and chocolates to pair with it!
Rio Las Vegas
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thu.4pm-10pm & Fri.-Sat.3pm-11pm & Sun.3pm-10pm
The dress code is business casual. The cellar isn't the biggest room you've been in either, so everyone will be able to tell when your last shower was.
The Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Rio Las Vegas is right below Masquerage Village, so if you hear a party going on when you pass through, there are plenty of places in the cellar that you'll hear it too. How does pop music sound with your $200 Pinot Grigio? Everything else in this place is pretty classy.
Why We Dine:
Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Rio Las Vegas is more than just a boring tour looking at a bunch of expensive wine! You won't find any Yellowtail here, but there are plenty of other wines that go down real easy!
- Boatloads Of Wines: Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Vegas has over 50,000 bottles of wine, and the entire collection is valued at over $10 million. They offer more than 100 wines by the glass. All the rest are just for looking and drooling over.
- Wine Flights: There are wine flights with 3 glasses of wine to try for all tastes and budgets at the Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Rio Las Vegas. Each flight comes with a basket of breads and some much needed water. The prices are reasonable and the pours are large enough to satisfy you, but of course what glass of wine doesn't leave you wanting more no matter how big?
- Food And Wine Pairing: Wine paired with international cheeses, fruit, fresh baked breads, and who could ever forget the wine and chocolate pairing? Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Las Vegas doesn't have much more to tide your hunger, but this will do until you can stumble over to a real restaurant.
At Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Las Vegas, you can sit at the wine bar and you can talk to (for us it was more flirting with) the professional wine stewards, or have a seat in a big leather chair. Whichever is more comfortable for you.
- Claiming Your Spot: Making reservations will guarantee you a spot. Showing up, generally, will not. Tours for the Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Vegas can fill up quickly, so be prepared!
- Dressing Nicely: Wine Cellar & Tasting Room at Rio Las Vegas doesn't think you deserve to be in a room with $10 million worth of wine unless you're dressing business casually. Really though... if we came to see wine this expensive, it's because we can't afford to buy it ourselves. How much do they expect us to be spending on our clothes? Either way... wear the nicest thing you got.
Is it Worth It?If you appreciate good wine, you'll love this. If you are looking for happy hour, look elsewhere.
Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Fresh Food
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Private Parties
- Private Room
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Wine Cellar & Tasting Room Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Deli, Cafe & Coffee Restaurants You May Like