Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas
That girl can shove a lot of meat in her mouth! But can she finish the job?
A Quick Look
The Mirage Vegas
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Deli, Cafe & Coffee
- Hours: Mon.-Sun.7am- 2am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Deli, Cafe & Coffee Cuisine?
Check out more of our Deli, Cafe & Coffee restaurant faves!
The Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas serves up some fattie, NYC-style sandwiches at The Mirage Las Vegas. We're not sure what this NY-themed deli is doing so far away from the Big Apple atmosphere of New York New York, but, if you're in the area and in the mood, the sandwiches nothing to fuhgeddabout.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Carnegie Delicatessen Las Vegas is located on the main floor of the Mirage Resort and Casino.
- Carnegie Delicatessen Eatery Las Vegas is slightly obsessed with Woody Allen. He loved it here, and he has a sandwich named after him, with a list of meats to select to eat on it as big as his list of accomplishments.
- There are 5 hours a day that Carnegie Deli Las Vegas isn't open. From 2-7 every morning we have to fend for ourselves, but otherwise, a feast can be had!
The Mirage Vegas
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Carnegie Delicatessen Las Vegas is always packed. The atmosphere here is hopping and happy, until about 10pm when all the drunks roll in and cause an even bigger ruckus than they have going on during the day time.
Why We Dine:
Carnegie Deli Las Vegas is a duplicate of the New York version in Carnegie Hall. But it's in Vegas, so of course we like it much better than that one.
- Saving a Trip to NYC: Where the original Cargnegie Deli reigns, but not enough to tempt us to make the trip that way. Luckily, in our favorite city, they've opened the Carnegie Delicatessen Las Vegas. Woody Allen was a huge fan of this place, so we really needed to try the place out, because we value his opinion. Trust us, we really do. Really.
- Biggest. Pastrami Sandwich. EVER: Big enough to split, but seriously, why would you want to? The sandwich comes to around $17, for just the sandwich, no sides, but it will leave you with enough food to take home and nurse your hangover with in the morning. Do you think Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas knows about portion control? Or do they think that every single person needs a sandwich this big? Because they were right.
- Become a Hero: Well, sort of. You can build your own personal sandwich, with 4 meats and toppings, if you don't see something you like already on the Carnegie Delicatessen Las Vegas menu. If it's good enough and they like what they see, and taste, they might even name it after you. You may make someone the best sandwich in trips to come, so yes. We'd say if this were to happen, we'd consider you a grade-A hero.
A lot of people think that Carnegie Delicatessen Eatery Las Vegas is overpriced. Have you people seen the portions you get? And have you noticed that you're on the Vegas Strip? It's about time to realize this $20 is going to a good place... your full belly.
- To All the Meat Lovers: The sandwiches at Carnegie Delicatessen Las Vegas have meat - and a lot of it! There are a few vegetarian options here, but seriously, who wants to pay $9 for a slice of cheese between bread?
- To The Night Owls: Carnegie Delicatessen Las Vegas is open from the crack of dawn... which to us is 7am (obviously no one wakes up that early, and these must be the people who just never went to bed). They stay open until 2 am for all of you who do have that 2:30am bedtime. We get it. You party, but we party harder. #OneUpper
Is it Worth It?The sandwiches, although pricey, are big and good. Aren't the best things in life big and good, even though they're pricey? I can think of at least one example.
Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Deli, Cafe & Coffee Restaurants You May Like