Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Market Cafe Vdara Las Vegas
The only restaurant in the Vdara, if you can call it a restaurant.
A Quick Look
Vdara Hotel Las Vegas
2600 W Harmon Ave
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Deli, Cafe & Coffee
- Hours: Sun.- Thu.6am- 10pm & Fri.-Sat.6am- 12am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Deli, Cafe & Coffee Cuisine?
Check out more of our Deli, Cafe & Coffee restaurant faves!
The Market Cafe Vdara Las Vegas is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, lucky for all you who wait until the last minute to leave your room and get a meal, because it's the only restaurant on the premises. Well, other than the Bar Vdara which has a few food options, but this is the quicker option, and you can bring the kiddies.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Market Cafe Vdara Vegas is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, both the market part and the cafe part.
- Good for sandwiches, snacks, coffee and tea, Market Cafe Vdara Las Vegas dining isn't anything fancy or extremely filling. Just about an average amount of filling for a larger-than-average price.
- All of the desserts on the menu of Market Cafe Vdara at CityCenter Las Vegas are hand-prepared by Pastry Chef Frederic Larre.
Vdara Hotel Las Vegas
2600 W Harmon Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thu.6am- 10pm & Fri.-Sat.6am- 12am
If you can call this a restaurant environment, the Market Cafe Vdara Vegas is the most classy casual you can get. Kind of like a nice Panera Bread, but with a little more emphasis on groceries.
Why We Dine:
Just because all the Market Cafe Vdara Las Vegas serves is snacks, groceries, drinks and sandwiches doesn't mean that their menu is limited. They have quite a few sandwiches to choose from, even if they are a little pricier.
- Pick Me Ups: Coffee, tea, cakes and pastries will start your morning off right. There are also tons of breakfast Market Cafe Vdara Las Vegas dining options, like bagels and burritos, if coffee isn't enough to start your day off.
- Perfectly Pure Paninis: Market Cafe Vdara Vegas uses organic and fresh ingredients in all of their sandwiches and panini sandwiches, which make you feel a little more okay with spending a little extra. Right? Justifiable? Well, sometimes...
- Only Choice: If you're staying in this hotel, starving and not willing to wait for room service to cook up a meal or venture down the Strip in search of something else, Market Cafe Vdara at CityCenter Las Vegas can sometimes be your delicious last resort. All the food is good, but they know that you're desperate and are willing to charge you more for it.
Just because you're at a market doesn't mean that Market Cafe Vdara Las Vegas dining is fast. Order a sandwich, sit down at a table and you might have to wait for a bit. Maybe they are just trying to emphasize that this is certainly not fast food, and they're not giving you the fast food speed, prices or (thankfully) calories.
- Something Sweet: If you're not at Market Cafe Vdara Vegas for the market part, and you're not getting a sandwich, you should try the hand-made desserts. They are employing a pastry chef, might as well put him to use! The Chocolate Caramel Tart is their signature dessert and does not disappoint.
- Going to the Aria: Yeah, there's food at the Market Cafe Vdara at CityCenter Las Vegas, but there are so many other dining options in CityCenter, especially at the Aria. You don't have to settle for a snack when you can get a meal. You are on vacation after all.
Is it Worth It?If you're staying in the Vdara, then you probably don't think so, but it's not cheap and it's nothing exciting.
Market Cafe Vdara Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fresh Food
- Healthy Options
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Organic Ingredients
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Market Cafe Vdara Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Deli, Cafe & Coffee Restaurants You May Like