PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas
$250 per person? Can I order half? Actually, how about you just give me a bite of your leftovers?
A Quick Look
Caesars Palace Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: European & Other Ethnic
- Hours: Wed. - Sun. 5:30pm - 9:30pm.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like European & Other Ethnic Cuisine?
Check out more of our European & Other Ethnic restaurant faves!
Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas is best known for being the twin sister of the original Restaurant Guy Savoy in Paris. You can enjoy authentic French cuisine and fine dining at this exclusive Las Vegas restaurant, but be prepared to pay more than your Friday night dinner at Restaurant Guy Savoy Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- A full meal at Restaurant Guy Savoy French Cuisine Las Vegas will run about $250 per person.
- All kitchen and service staff members at Restaurant Guy Savoy Vegas were trained at the Savoy school in Paris.
- Guests can opt to visit the Bubble Bar at Restaurant Guy Savoy Vegas to enjoy more affordable dining. The small plates usually cost around $10 -$40 depending on the portion size.
Caesars Palace Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Wed. - Sun. 5:30pm - 9:30pm.
It is no secret that the cuisine and service at Restaurant Guy Savoy are the cream of the crop when it comes to Las Vegas restaurants. The interior, however, is quite simple. The dark wooden tables and chairs are accompanied by a crisp white tablecloth. The colorful little glass pieces on your table are actually salt and pepper shakers, a small candle, and two choices of butter. There are few wall hangings, but nothing that will distract you from your delicious meal. The staff members are all attentive and treat you as if you were their only customer.
Why We Dine:
Well, the affordable prices at Restaurant Guy Savoy French Cuisine Las Vegas is not a reason we go.
- Amazing Food: Entrees at Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas are made from the highest quality ingredients and unparalleled skill. (And for the price, they better be.) We all have different taste buds so if you're still unhappy with a portion of your meal, the staff is happy to create something more suiting.
- Amazing Service: You can't find service any better than Restaurant Guy Savoy Vegas. The polite and helpful staff will treat you like royalty while dining at Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas. You won't have to worry about your empty glass or waiting for food to arrive because the staff members are near and waiting to serve you.
- Amazing Experience: Dining at Restaurant Guy Savoy Vegas is a once in a lifetime experience because realistically, most people cannot afford to eat here often. The food quality, remarkable level of service, and peaceful ambiance all make your visit to Restaurant Guy Savoy unforgettable.
Bubble Bar guests suggest that the dining experience is very similar to the fancy 10 course meal but at a fraction of the cost!
- Make Reservations Ahead of Time: Although the restaurant says no reservations are required, it is still difficult to get seated at Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas. Past guests recommend booking a reservation at the time you book your trip to Las Vegas.
- Signature Plates: Restaurant Guy Savoy Vegas is known for a few of their most popular plates. The Artichoke and Black Truffle Soup, "Colors of Caviar," Crispy Sea Bass, Foie-Gras "Bitter Infusion," and the Chocolate Fondant are all consistent favorites among patrons.
Is it Worth It?If you have the money to spend $250 on a meal, why not?
Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Wheelchair Access
- Wine Specialist
- Small Atmosphere
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Premier Location
- Full Bar
- Private Room
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other European & Other Ethnic Restaurants You May Like