I'll keep this review short as it's not worth going into detail. I ended up getting food...
Julian Serrano Las Vegas
Dishes are little and prices are high but my golly, it's yummy!
A Quick Look
ARIA Las Vegas
3733 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: European & Other Ethnic
- Hours: Mon. - Thur. & Sun. 11:30am - 11pm, Fri. & Sat. 11:30am - 11:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like European & Other Ethnic Cuisine?
Check out more of our European & Other Ethnic restaurant faves!
Julian Serrano Las Vegas is a big fish in a little pond. Restaurants at The Aria tend to be on the disappointing side but not this Spanish tapas-style restaurant. Dishes robust in flavor and buzz-worthy Sangria help this trendy Julian Serrano Las Vegas fine dining restaurant stand out among the other dreary dining selections at The Aria Hotel and Casino.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Executive Chef Julian Serrano at Aria Las Vegas was previously the Executive Chef of Michelin two-star restaurant Picasso at The Bellagio.
- Executive Chef Serrano was awarded Best Chef Southwest in 2002 and Best Chef California in 1998 by the accredited James Beard Foundation.
ARIA Las Vegas
3733 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Thur. & Sun. 11:30am - 11pm, Fri. & Sat. 11:30am - 11:30pm
Reservations strongly recommended.
As a part of The Aria Hotel and Casino, Julian Serrano Las Vegas has a lively atmosphere with an environmentally conscious and sustainable design. Good for all you tree-huggers out there. You can feel at peace while munching on the fishies at Julian Serrano at Aria Las Vegas.
Why We Dine:
We dine at Julian Serrano Las Vegas because it's good. Plain and simple. Oh yeah, and there is a full bar.
- Sangria: For about $40 at Julian Serrano Las Vegas we got a HUGE pitcher of White Sangria. Yippee!
- Impeccable Service: The servers at Julian Serrano Tapas Vegas know how to get it done. They are attentive, friendly, and if you squint your eyes after a few glasses of wine and hope really hard, they all kinda look like Salma Hayek. But maybe that's just us...
- Wine Pairing: Nothing is better to compliment a selection of tapas then a good glass of wine. The wine pairing option at Julian Serrano Las Vegas marries high quality wines with each dish. It's basically a classy way to get drunk and we like it.
Julian Serrano at Aria Las Vegas has a full vegetarian menu for all you anti-meat eaters.
- Mixed Seafood Ceviche: Julian Serrano at Aria Las Vegas uses the same fish as their neighbor, Barmasa. Known for the freshest fish in Vegas, it's no wonder the ceviche is incredible. Fresh, flavorful, and expertly executed, the Mixed Seafood Ceviche won't overwhelm you with lemon or an overly fishy taste. It's perfection.
- Tasting Menu: Fully experience tapas at Julian Serrano Tapas Vegas with the exuberant tasting menu. You can't go wrong with choices like Lobster Gazpacho and Molten Chocolate Cake.
Is it Worth It?The food at Julian Serrano's is so delicious it's unreal so yeah, it's definitely worth it.
Julian Serrano Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Famous Chef
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Late Dining
- Parking Structure
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Rooftop Dining
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Wheelchair Access
- Wine Bar
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Julian Serrano Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other European & Other Ethnic Restaurants You May Like