Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Las Vegas Power Pass
The Las Vegas Power Pass covers over 20 attractions. And my parents always said Vegas was for grownups...
A Quick Look
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Funky-Finds
- Hours: On demand
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Funky-Finds faves!
Avoid spending too much cash on Las Vegas attractions with the Las Vegas Power Pass. It includes more stuff than you'll even have time to do, but don't let that stop you from trying!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
Las Vegas, NV
The Las Vegas Power Pass is loaded with over $500 worth of Las Vegas admission fees. So if you're going to Vegas with the family, this is the way to go. Don't blow all your cash because your hyperactive kids want to do 30 things in one day. You'll get the best variety of Vegas attractions with the Power Pass discount card Las Vegas that everyone will have fun doing.
Why We Go:
Vegas offers a ton of clubs and casinos for tourists to blow their money in. But they also have a ton of family attractions. Here are 3 reasons why we use this money-saver:
- Big Time Savings: Over $500 worth of admission fees for some of Las Vegas' most popular attractions are packed onto the Power Pass Las Vegas. Even a Hoover Dam bus tour is included.
- Plan It Your Way: All you have to do is pick the amount of days you want on your pass: 1, 2, 3, or 5.
- Wide Variety of Attractions: The Power Pass Las Vegas has the widest range of stuff to do of any Las Vegas deals Sin City has to offer. Hit up the Las Vegas Zoo, The Springs Preserve or CSI: The Experience. You'd have to have no personality to be bored.
- Do Skip the Line: Your Power Pass Las Vegas actually grants you permission to skip the line at some attractions. You're basically VIP!
- Do Some Mini-Golf: Golfing with rookies is frustrating, but mini-golf is pure fun. Take the family to The Putt Park Miniature Golf or King Putt Indoor Mini-Golf. Just don't let junior keep score. We all know he can't count.
- Don't Expect a Ride: Since the scheduling of how you do these events is up to you, so is finding a ride to actually go do them.
- Don't Reenter the Same Day: The Power Pass Las Vegas is awesome, but unfortunately you won't be able to use it for the same attraction twice in the same day. Oh well. Do you really need to ride the NY NY Coaster twice? (Actually, don't answer that.)
Is it Worth It?For families visiting Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Power Pass is a must. Kids can't go to casinos, so go with them to other fun spots!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Las Vegas Power Pass Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Funky-Finds Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|