If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Crown Theater and Nightclub Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
You might see the stripper you met last night, but she'll be off the clock this time, so not worth talking to.
A Quick Look
- Type: Bar
- Dress: We'd recommend leaving your flannels at home and wearing something that will cover up your rebel flag tattoo. Only for your own safety
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:2
Crown Theater and Nightclub Vegas attracts some interesting crowds to the Rio. Do you love hip hop music? What about hanging out with other people who love a good DJ? What about being stuck in a crowded room, with a bunch of ghetto people bumping into each other and potentially getting involved in every other couples' grind session? Crown Theater and Nightclub Vegas is like this, but worse.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Crown Theater Las Vegas Deals
- Crown Theater and Nightclub Vegas Information
- Nightlife Summary
- Crown Theater and Nightclub Vegas is a hip-hop club in the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino, right on the 1st floor.
- Crown Theater and Nightclub Rio Las Vegas has a theme for almost every night, even though the themes really have nothing to do with what actually happens.
- There are comedy shows at 7 almost every night. We have never stayed at Crown Theater and Nightclub Vegas long enough to catch one, though.
Hours of Operation:
Crown Theater and Nightclub Vegas has lots of tables that crowd up a potentially large dance floor, so instead of plenty of room to dance, this place is more plentiful in potential fights breaking out when you bump into everyone around you.
Why We Go:
We generally don't go to the Crown Theater and Nightclub Las Vegas, but if we were to, we'd end up there in a drunken stupor because someone convinced us in a weak state (tricked is more like it) that the following nights might have something positive to offer:
- Latin Libido Wednesdays: In a dive-y club known for it's hip hop music, why would Crown Theater and Nightclub Las Vegas have a Latin night? We go here Wednesday night to avoid all the regular people this place attracts on the weekends.
- Sensual Saturdays: Well, at least there's free champagne for ladies until midnight, but they're going to have to try a lot harder than that to class these ladies up. Of course, if you came to Crown Theater and Nightclub at the Rio Las Vegas, a classy lady was not what you were looking for in the first place.
- Slappin' Leather Sundays: Do we even need to comment on this name? It is not what you think, nor does it attract the crowd you'd hope. Crown Theater and Nightclub at the Rio Las Vegas has obviously just assigned random names to nights and hoped for the best, and while even we can admit that this is a great name for a Sunday event, it's really just the same old, same old.
Crown Theater and Nightclub Las Vegas does Soaked Thursdays, which is the LGBT night. Hip hop loving LGBT's flock here to dance, drink and be merry. And by merry, we mean sloppy drunk.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Come For Hip-Hop: This is a hip hop club, full of hip hop music and hip hop music lovers. The music is literally the best thing going on in this club, which is how it should be. That being said, almost everything else can get a little sketchy.
- Do Stick To Your Table: If you end up getting bottle service, you'll get a table to enjoy that bottle at, but if you leave that table to hit the dance floor with everyone else, don't expect the staff at the Crown Theater and Nightclub Las Vegas to hold down the fort. You might come back to another party at your table and your bottle being served at the bar. Ya' snooze, ya' lose, even though in this case you can lose without snoozing. Hey, that's not fair!
- Don't Bring Your Glock: No for real, Crown Theater and Nightclub Las Vegas will search you head to toe, for weapons. Does Casino Boy look like a guy that's carrying a gun in a club?
- Don't Expect Special Treatment: The general admission, guest list, and VIP clubbers all get to wait in the same line. We know, it's really hard for you VIPs to mingle with the GAs, but the Crown Theater and Nightclub Las Vegas literally doesn't care.
Is it Worth It?No. The bad people outweigh the good music by far.
Crown Theater and Nightclub Vegas Amenities
- Wheelchair Access
- Full Bar
- Bottle Service
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Crown Theater and Nightclub Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.