Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas
Whoa buddy! It smells like booze and something delicious walkin' in here!
A Quick Look
New York New York Hotel Vegas
790 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: European & Other Ethnic
- Hours: Mon.- Sun. 11am- 11pm, Bar open until 2:45am.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like European & Other Ethnic Cuisine?
Check out more of our European & Other Ethnic restaurant faves!
Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas inside the New York New York Hotel is a taste of authentic Irish food and entertainment. The lively atmosphere, loud Irish music, and tall pints of beer guarantee a great time if you're into that scene. (And Casino Boy is.) Top o' the morning to ya, even if it is 2am ...
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas Restaurant was inspired by nine Irishmen heavily involved in the European revolutions of the 1840s.
- Nine Fine Irishmen Restaurant Las Vegas offers traditional, lively Irish music and dance that draws from historical influences.
- Ever dream of being a bartender? Well maybe you haven't, but with the help of the new DraftMaster table at Nine Fine Irishmen Restaurant Las Vegas, you can pour your very own pint! Unfortunately, this doesn't make it free.
- According to the famous Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas Restaurant, you should allow your can of GUINNESS to hang out in the fridge for three hours before opening it up to achieve your perfect pint. Three hours? May as well be a lifetime.
New York New York Hotel Vegas
790 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 11am- 11pm, Bar open until 2:45am.
This traditional, noisy Irish restaurant and bar in Las Vegas brings loud music and tasty food to the strip. The live entertainment and colorful characters at Nine Fine Irishmen Restaurant Las Vegas are enough to reel you in, even if you aren't a big fan of Irish food and beers. The Victorian style bar, vintage-looking wall coverings and old school light fixtures at Nine Fine Irishmen Restaurant Las Vegas is a nice change from the usual sports bar that is Irish-in-name-only. Not into the noisy bar scene? Come early and try to snatch up a patio seat that overlooks the Vegas strip!
Why We Dine:
Many Vegas visitors may be looking to win big at the famous Vegas slot machines, while others are looking forward to those notorious Las Vegas nightclubs. AND THEN, there are some of us who just want to kick back with a pint and some fried food at a joint like Nine Fine Irishmen Restaurant Las Vegas. Granted, Nine Fine Irishmen Restaurant Las Vegas is a tourist destination, but, name a venue on the Strip that isn't!
- Music: The house band at Nine Fine Irishmen Restaurant Las Vegas, Sin E Ri-Ra, plays traditional Irish music with a mix of sing-a-longs. Accompanied by Irish dancer Tara Reid (not the chick from American Pie - we checked), this exciting duo is favorite among visitors.
- Dining Options: Although the chefs in the back claim to use real Irish ingredients, authenticity is a little questionable in the Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas Pub Food. That, however, does not steer away hungover and hungry customers from Nine Fine Irishmen Restaurant Las Vegas and their delicious plates of bread pudding and pints of GUINNESS.
- Great Atmosphere: The atmosphere at Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas Restaurant is one that keeps tourists coming back.You have a few of those people who run around yelling out "Kiss me, I'm Irish!" (We say go for it - but use discretion.) And yes, the tasty Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas Pub food, loud music, and unique characters all create a fun and inviting environment.
A mini celebrity is known to frequent Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas Restaurant. Many refer to her as "old lady with the cane" who is seen dancing and having a great time every night! Be sure to get your photo taken with her!
- Bread and Butter Pudding: The Nine Fine Irishmen menu is famous for this buttery item. Served with sweet whiskey and caramel sauces, this baked brioche is filled with golden raisins and is continually recommended by experienced customers.
- Irish Whiskeys: The beer and wine menu is a bit lacking in variety. However, the Irish inspired cocktails and selection of Irish Whiskeys is the star of the drink menu.
Is it Worth It?Yes! A fun night out on the strip with great food and drinks that won't break the bank? Definitely worth the trip!
Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Outdoor Seating
- Private Parties
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other European & Other Ethnic Restaurants You May Like