Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Tryst Las Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Golly gee. We can have a tryst at Tryst near the waterfall? What a classy rendezvous!
A Quick Look
- Type: Nightclub
- Dress: No hats, over-sized jeans, baggy clothing or athletic wear.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
Tryst Las Vegas offers a classy venue, with a less rowdy and crowded atmosphere than many other Vegas nightclubs. Tryst at the Wynn is your typical Vegas club scene, in a slightly smaller and more intimate atmosphere. Tryst Vegas club is preferred by those who want more air to breathe and room to enjoy the dance floor.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Tryst at the Wynn is the older sister of XS, also at the Wynn Hotel. Just like any sisters, they are similar and many of the same boys (and girls) like them both, but of course there are people who prefer one to the other.
- The Tryst Vegas nightclub is like a mini Niagara falls. As in they have a breathtaking waterfall behind the DJ stand, but the only way you'll get wet here is if your dance partner spills their drink on you.
- Tryst at the Wynn offers table services and party planning, making it a destination for many bachelorette parties. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Keep that in mind boys.
- If you are planning on smuggling your own alcohol in by wearing baggy clothes, it's just not gonna happen. Tryst has a strict dress code of no hats, over-sized jeans, baggy clothing or athletic wear - and they definitely stick to it.
Hours of Operation:
Thu.-Sat. 10pm- 4am
After you take a few spins around the dance floor, you can take a spin on the pole in the back of the club. You won't be making any money on this venture, but the regulars that frequent this club look for people like you to spend their money on.
Why We Go:
Tryst at the Wynn is a typical Vegas club with a bar, dance floor, and DJ. The Tryst Wynn nightclub has a few features to set it apart from the crowd though.
- Waterfall Backdrop: Tryst at the Wynn is the only Vegas nightclub with a large waterfall outside which you can enjoy from anywhere in the club or from the seats outside. And when we say large we mean giant - it's 90 feet tall. But don't get too drunk and try to go for a swim, they really don't allow that. Don't ask how we know.
- Thursday Night: Tryst Las Vegas is one of the only clubs at the Wynn open on Thursday nights year round. If you're particularly thirsty this Thursday, come hydrated and prepare for a crowd, because many people rendezvous at Tryst Wynn nightclub when other clubs are closed.
- Bottle Service: Especially with large groups, the bottle and table service offer a better alternative to waiting for cocktail after cocktail. This could save you money if your group is planning on drinking a lot anyways, but if (unlike us) you're only planning on only having a few, skip this offer.
To get on the Tryst guest list, you have to make an online request 48 hours in advance. Your group must be all ladies, or have an equal number of females and males. The fairer sex luckily gets lots of special treatment at Tryst at the Wynn so the male population here is probably older than the crowd that comes for spring break.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Have a Bachelorette Party: You can book in advance for a special bachelorette party here, or show up and hope to get in for free. Tryst at the Wynn hosts many bachelorette parties every night, so if this is your plan, you might be competing with the rest of them to flirt with all the single men.
- Do Use Protection: If you get table service, or end up joining someone who does, every table has its own security guard. They keep the unwelcome away from your table and will even walk you to the bathrooms, just like mommy used to do.
- Don't Skip the Free Drinks: Tryst has lots of promoters that lure guests in with two free drink vouchers and sometimes free entry. These people can generally be found wandering around the Wynn, so look for them before making your way up.
- Don't Make a Mistake on the Dance Floor: Spilling beer, fixing your outfit, bending over too much, just do it all somewhere else. The bouncers here patrol the dance floor, so anything that can be mistaken for you getting sloppy, even it's a sober situation, might very well get you the boot.
Is it Worth It?You can have a tryst anywhere, this place is hit or miss. It's definitely worth it if you get coupons, though.
Tryst Las Vegas Amenities
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bottle Service
- Dance Floor
- Full Bar
- Smoking Allowed
- Valet Parking
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Tryst Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.