Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Noodles Las Vegas
Oh boy! I won big in the slots! Too bad I spent it all on Bellagio Chinese food.
A Quick Look
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Asian
- Hours: Daily 11am- 2am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Asian Cuisine?
Check out more of our Asian restaurant faves!
After you're done gambling on the Bellagio casino floor, you can take a gamble at Noodles Las Vegas. The food will either have you singing praises or missing your Chinese restaurant at home. Every experience here depends on what you're looking for in a meal, so make sure your expectations are set before getting Chinese food at the Bellagio.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Noodles Las Vegas is on the ground floor of the Bellagio Hotel and Casino.
- If you end up striking it big on the poker table, you can take the family out to eat Noodles at Bellagio Las Vegas. If you're expecting to pay the same price you would at home for a Chinese dinner, think again. This is Vegas, and you're in the Bellagio.
- There is usually a line to get in the door at Noodles Asian Fusion and Dim Sum, but the staff is efficient and the line and meal can both go quickly. Or slowly. Like we said, it's a gamble.
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily 11am- 2am
Noodles Las Vegas is a popular casual dining Bellagio restaurant on the ground floor, so it gets a lot of traffic. If you came to Vegas to eat Chinese food, you can get that here. If you are looking for one of the cheapest meals at the Bellagio, you can get that here too. If you're looking to get cheap Chinese food at the Bellagio, this must be your first time in Vegas.
Why We Dine:
After a night of drinking and gambling at the Bellagio, you'll love the food and prices that come with it at Noodles at Bellagio Las Vegas. This place is the ultimate restaurant for people who will settle - the prices are a little too high and the food is a little too average, but both are pretty sweet deals for inside such a swanky hotel like the Bellagio.
- Quick Service: There may be a line out the door waiting to get a table, but once you sit down at Noodles Las Vegas, they are quick to take your order, bring your food, (take your money) and send you on your way! If you're looking for fast, and efficient, service you can get that here.
- The Variety: Regional noodle dishes from Thailand, Japan, Vietnam and China are featured on the menu at Noodles Las Vegas. The only things you won't like on the Noodles Asian Fusion and Dim Sum menu are the prices.
- Lively Atmosphere: As far as people watching goes, Vegas is the best place for it. All walks of life gather at Chinese restaurants in Vegas looking for affordable eating. Some of them might be too drunk to notice that this is not an affordable Chinese place per say, but Noodles at Bellagio Las Vegas is convenient to the Bellagio Casino floor and people take advantage of that every day.
Nothing is free at Noodles Bellagio Last Vegas. Don't expect free drink refills for anything but tap water. You can have a second coke, but of course you have to pay for it. The only thing free from Noodles at Bellagio Las Vegas is smiles. But good luck even getting those.
- Getting It To Go: What? Chinese take out? We know...it's a pretty crazy concept. But Noodles at Bellagio Las Vegas does in fact do to go orders. If you decide to call in your dinner or get your order to go, it's usually ready within about 10 minutes and you don't have to wait in that line.
- Getting There Early: If you do decide to stay, make sure you get there before you're starving. There is no way to bypass the line because Noodles Las Vegas does not take reservations. Also, if you're eating with a large group, the whole group has to be there before they will seat you. Make sure everyone is ready to eat... and then ready to wait.
Is it Worth It?You're paying for the convenience of a quick sit down meal, not a quality meal at the Bellagio. Simply put, you can't get anything cheap at the Bellagio. Not even Chinese food.
Noodles Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Kid Friendly
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Noodles Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Asian Restaurants You May Like