PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
MORE The Buffet at Luxor Vegas
"Give me MORE!" -Said nobody ever after finishing a meal at MORE.
A Quick Look
3900 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Daily 7am- 10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
If you're in the neighborhood, craving an all-you-can-eat meal with all the cliche buffet selections from just about any popular country you can think of, you can't go wrong with MORE The Buffet at Luxor Las Vegas. The prices are just right and the wait isn't long at all, especially compared to many of the other buffets.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- MORE The Buffet Luxor Las Vegas is much less expensive than many of the other buffets on the Strip, with dinner (the most expensive meal) coming in at $22 a person!
- Ask for the All Day Eating Pass for two for even better savings at both MORE Buffet Luxor Vegas and the Excalibur Buffet.
- Like many buffets, MORE The Buffet at Luxor Las Vegas offers a weekend champagne brunch. Bottoms up!
3900 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily 7am- 10pm
Your typical buffet setting. You're going to be seeing a lot of the people that stay at the Luxor, plus their kids and hungry, hungover people who couldn't make it anywhere else. MORE The Buffet Luxor Las Vegas isn't a last resort, but people aren't going out of their way to come here either.
Why We Dine:
MORE The Buffet at Luxor Las Vegas may not be the fanciest buffet in Sin City, but they sure are doing a few things very right.
- 30 Foot Salad Bar: There's literally more salad than any one person can eat (and more toppings than you can imagine) at MORE the Buffet Las Vegas.
- Seafood Selection: The favorites at MORE The Buffet Luxor Las Vegas are the shrimp and smoked salmon. This isn't a buffet full of gourmet crab legs, which is how they keep the prices low, but the seafood they do have is good to the last bite!
- All Day Deals: For $35 you have all-day access (breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between) to MORE Buffet Luxor Vegas AND the buffet at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino.
They have a dessert station that you will of course need to indulge in at MORE The Buffet at Luxor Las Vegas, but if you feel like you've already had more than you need, maybe you can go with the sugar-free options!
- Going Global: MORE The Buffet at Luxor Las Vegas has cuisines from all over the world, so try a little from everywhere and you will get more culture than you will anywhere else in Vegas.
- Not Expecting More: Yeah, the idea of expecting a lot from a place named MORE The Buffet Luxor Las Vegas sounds like it won't disappoint, but don't get your hopes up and expect a really great, fancy buffet with tons of selections. They give you more of the basic things you could want, and no more than most other Vegas buffets.
Is it Worth It?MORE The Buffet at Luxor Las Vegas is definitely better priced than many buffets, and the food appears to be just as good.
MORE The Buffet at Luxor Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Cheap Eats
- Gift Certificates
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Healthy Options
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
MORE The Buffet at Luxor Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like
Cuisine Type: American Location: 3379 Palms Casino Resort
BLT Burger Las Vegas
Cuisine Type: American Location: 3193 The Mirage Vegas
The Buffet Bellagio Vegas
Cuisine Type: American Location: 3191 Bellagio Las Vegas
Garden Grill Vegas
Cuisine Type: American Location: 3194 Circus Circus Las Vegas
Courtyard Cafe Vegas
Cuisine Type: American Location: 3229 The Orleans Hotel Vegas