PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
LAX Nightclub Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
I need to practice my dance skills to hang out at this neato club.
A Quick Look
- Type: Nightclub
- Dress: Club attire
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:2.5
LAX Las Vegas nightclub is one of the few Vegas clubs that still plays hip-hop music. Unfortunately, the huge emphasis on table service at this club kind of ruins it, since no one ever actually does bottle service here. if they do, they are usually disappointed. A small dance-floor combined with empty tables is a bad combination in Vegas, which is why LAX Nightclub Las Vegas is dropping further and further down the list of must-see Vegas nightlife destinations.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- LAX Nightclub Las Vegas is a 26,000-square-foot venue located inside the Luxor Las Vegas.
- Wednesday nights at LAX Las Vegas nightclub are industry night and locals get in free.
- LAX Las Vegas nightclub offers bottle service and actually has a ridiculous amount of tables designed for it.
Hours of Operation:
Wed., Fri. & Sat. 10:30pm - 4am
LAX Nightclub Las Vegas is a typical hip-hop club. The energy of the bass pulses through you with each beat and causes an uncontrolled urge to shake your rump in ridiculous ways. It's a great place to dance but unfortunately, the aggressive guys try to get a little creepy on the dance-floor and force a lot of the cute girls to leave prematurely. No one wants to be rubbed up on without so much as a hello.
Why We Go:
We love the Luxor Hotel even if it's gone down a bit over the last few years. Since LAX Las Vegas nightclub is in the Luxor, it gets major points in our book. Plus, it's fun to get bottle service and feel like a baller even if it's all going on Mom's credit card. No one has to know.
- Hip-Hop Music: It's rare to find a club in Vegas that plays anything other than house music. Sometimes a girl just wants to back her booty up to some Snoop Dogg. LAX Nightclub Las Vegas is the best place to get your swagger on in Sin City.
- Bottle Service: Bottle service is great for girls to get free drinks and good for guys to try to hit on girls with free drinks. LAX Nightclub Las Vegas has a huge amount of tables specifically for bottle service, they are usually empty, but at least it's an option.
- Creepy Guys: This would normally be a deterrent, but when you are just an average looking Joe yourself, the creeps at LAX Las Vegas nightclub make you look like Grade-A meat. Hello ladies!
DO NOT, we repeat, DO NOT trip on the carpet outside LAX Nightclub Las Vegas. The doormen are beyond strict and if a lady in five inch heels happens to stumble, she is not allowed in. Bad deal.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Order Bottle Service: If you actually want to sit down at some point, make sure you get bottle service at LAX Vegas nightclub, otherwise you'll be standing in those five inch heels all night long.
- Do Watch Out For The Creeps On The Dance-Floor: There are plenty of them at LAX Nightclub Luxor Las Vegas so ladies, be ready to kick some butt when you get grabbed unexpectedly.
- Don't Touch The Velvet Rope: Security is tight at LAX Nightclub Luxor Las Vegas and you WILL get yelled at for trying to cross the VIP rope. It doesn't matter how cute you look.
- Don't Request AC/DC: Hint, hint. This is a hip-hop club. Please don't be the guy who requests "Shook Me All Night Long".
Is it Worth It?It's worth it if you like hip-hop, otherwise spend your money elsewhere.
LAX Nightclub Vegas Amenities
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bottle Service
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Smoking Allowed
- Valet Parking
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on review
0.0% recommended it
LAX Nightclub Vegas Reviews
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.