Las Vegas Valentine's Day: Casino Boy's Guide to a Romantic Valentine's Day in Las Vegas
While the Beatles may say “All You Need is Love,” Casino Boy says that’s typically not the case when it comes to Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas. Many Las Vegas restaurants offer special Las Vegas Valentine’s Day menus, which can often times be over $100/person. No matter how much you love that certain someone, Casino Boy knows that Valentine’s Day can do some unwanted damage to the bank account. What many don't realize is that there are many romantic free things to do in Las Vegas and special Las Vegas Valentine’s Day offers that can help you save some money without disappointing your Valentine. By using Casino Boy’s guide for Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas, enjoy a romantic Las Vegas Valentine’s Day without breaking budget. Casino Boy has found the best Valentine’s Day Las Vegas deals of 2013 for romance on a budget.
1. If you want to treat the one you love to a romantic Las Vegas Valentine’s Day and save money without looking cheap, consider staying at the Las Vegas Palms. The Palms in Las Vegas is offering a romance package which includes a $75 dining credit at NOVE and Champagne & Strawberries delivered to your room during the stay. With this deal, you can save on Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas without sacrificing the romance.
2. If you’re on a tight budget, consider some free romantic activities in Las Vegas.
- Take your Valentine to the Paris Las Vegas Eiffel Tower for a romantic view of Las Vegas from 50 stories high. There’s no need for big spending in Las Vegas for Valentine’s Day to get that romantic setting for your loved one.
- Roam the beautiful Caesars Palace Las Vegas Forum Shops with your Valentine. This indoor mall with an outdoor feel will transport you and your Valentine to the romantic Roman Empire for an experience neither of you will forget.
- Watch the Fountains of Bellagio! No matter what Las Vegas hotel you’re staying at, you can enjoy the romantic setting of the Bellagio fountains at this beautiful lake on the Las Vegas strip. The romantic aquatic show is bound to make the love between you and your valentine flow stronger.
3. If you’re thinking of taking your Valentine out for dinner in Las Vegas for Valentine’s day, many Las Vegas restaurants offer Valentine’s day menus. Since Casino Boy knows you cheapos are on a budget for your Las Vegas Valentine’s day, check out these Las Vegas restaurants:
Of course, there are so many options for a special Valentine's Day in Las Vegas. What do you think, Cheapos? Do you know what you're doing this year with your Valentine? Have you heard of any great Las Vegas Valentine's Day deals? Tell us in the comments section below, or visit us on Facebook , our Twitter page, and Google+ and give your two cents on the matter.
This article was written by Ariel Abbott.