If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Yippee! I can't wait to lounge Elvis-style at Gold Boutique Las Vegas!
A Quick Look
- Type: Lounge
- Dress: Trendy Club Attire
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:3
Inspired by the King of Rock himself, the Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas is fashioned as a hangout Elvis would love. Soaked in brilliant gold and black accents, Gold Boutique Las Vegas is a great lounge for people who like to enjoy the finer things in life. It's a mellow hangout to grab a few drinks before a big night out or wind down after a few hours on the dance-floor at HAZE.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Gold Boutique Deals
- Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas Information
- Nightlife Summary
- Every Friday at Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas is 80's night. So pull on those turquoise leggings, tighten that side pony, and have a radical time at Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Vegas.
- Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas is 3,756-square-feet of glamour and luxury dripping with metallic gold.
- Gold Boutique Vegas Nightclub is home to a life-size stallion lamp. Unfortunately mounting it is frowned upon. Too bad.
Hours of Operation:
Tues. - Sat. 6pm - 4am, Closed Sundays
Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas is a swanky, and slightly tacky, Vegas lounge inspired by the life of Elvis Presley. We're pretty sure they mean old Elvis, not awesome 1950's Elvis. Gold Boutique Las Vegas is drenched in gold and dark colors to make it seem luxurious but really, it's pretty gaudy. Luckily they have some great drink specials and a random Elvis inspired menu making this little lounge a good place for some pre-party drinking.
Why We Go:
We go to Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas because you can drink until midnight at really cheap prices. It's basically the best place to get wasted before hitting the Vegas clubs.
- VIP Admission: For $20 guys can drink for free until midnight at Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Vegas ($10 for girls).
- 80's Night: Friday night at Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas is 80's night. Yippee Skippy! We love us some Madonna. Vogue.
- Great Service: If your group has a table with bottle service at Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas, you will never see the bottom of your glass, even if you are trying to race the cocktail waitresses. They are on top of it!
There is a bathroom inside Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Vegas. Shocking, we know. So, if you really need to tinkle after that third martini, you won't have to sprint across the casino like a ravenous hyena.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get A Deal: Take advantage of the great Gold Boutique Las Vegas VIP deals.
- Do Go With A Friend: This isn't really the kind of place to go alone and hope to pick someone up. You'll just be the creep in the corner that everyone's avoiding.
- Don't Try to sit down: Unless you have bottle service, you better have worn comfortable shoes. It's standing room only at Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Vegas.
- Don't Wait In Line: We don't have any advice for skipping it, other than your wallet, but there are other places with lines that will be much more worth the wait.
Is it Worth It?It's worth it if you want to get drunk for cheap and then go somewhere else.
Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas Amenities
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bar Food
- Bottle Service
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Happy Hour
- Parking Structure
- Private Parties
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on review
0.0% recommended it
Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge Las Vegas Reviews
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.