PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
I can dance the night away in my flip flops and cut offs? I've died and gone to Vegas heaven!
A Quick Look
- Type: Lounge
- Dress: Dressy casual
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:3.5
The Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Vegas offers guests no cover charge, no dress code, and no line to get in! This is our kind of lounge. Interactive tables, state of the art bar surfaces with lighting, and plush seating making this Vegas lounge a winner in our book. Located right smack-dab in the middle of the Mandalay Bay casino, Eyecandy Bar Las Vegas is an easy destination for a great night out! Just watch out for the shots, they are close to the size of a double. (i.e. Double the chance you'll wind up on the bathroom floor.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Vegas Deals
- Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Vegas Information
- Nightlife Summary
- Most of the signature cocktails at Eyecandy at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas are the creation of master Mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim.
- The dance-floor at Eyecandy Bar Las Vegas is surrounded by projection screens featuring music videos. Practice your rump shaker because it's the only time you goofballs will get close to being in a music video.
- The bar at Eyecandy Las Vegas has a fiber-optic channel running through it for a cool shimmering effect.
Hours of Operation:
Bar open: 11am - late, Lounge open: 6pm - late
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Las Vegas features a lounge and nightclub in one. It has an exciting dance floor with projection screens featuring music videos, interactive tables, a fiber-optic bar, and lots of comfy seating, all of which combine to make it one of our all time favorite Vegas lounges. Casino boy loves to bust a move to some top 40 tunes at Eyecandy Las Vegas so keep an eye out for that cutie with a booty.
Why We Go:
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Las Vegas is our kind of lounge! It has a nice floor for dancing, great bar, no dress code, and no cover charge. What's not to love?
- No Cover Charge: Yeah, you read that right. Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Las Vegas has no cover charge for girls, guys, or whatever else may come lurking through their doors.
- Techie Tables: The tables at Eyecandy Las Vegas are interactive! Guests can actually pick and choose visuals to decorate Eyecandy Bar Las Vegas. It's a good way to pass the time when you're not making a fool of yourself on the dance floor.
- Open Seating: That's right ladies, Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Las Vegas has seating that is NOT reserved for VIP. So strap on those sky high stilettos because you'll actually have a chance to rest the tootsies at Eyecandy Las Vegas.
Since Eyecandy Las Vegas is one of the few places without a cover charge for guys, I'd may be a bit of a sausage fest.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get Here Early: Without a cover charge or big line to get in, Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Las Vegas is a popular spot for a night out. Arrive early to beat the crowds and find a table. The ladies love a man with a big...table.
- Do Get Ready To Dance: The dance floor at Eyecandy Vegas is super inviting, so get ready to shake it in a big way when you step inside this fun little lounge.
- Don't Worry About Bringing Cash: With no cover charge, there is no reason to make a bank stop. Just slap down that plastic and yell "shots all around" if you want to make some quick friends at Eyecandy Las Vegas.
- Don't Stress The Dress: There is no dress code at Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Las Vegas so if you look like a scrub, don't worry about it. There are no bouncers to refuse you entrance and we all know the ladies love a mans natural scent after four days without showering. Oh so sexy.
Is it Worth It?It's FREE! Hell yes, it's worth it.
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Vegas Amenities
- Easy Parking
- Dance Floor
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Parking Structure
- Smoking Allowed
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.