If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Coyote Ugly Las Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Golly Gee. These girls are too pretty to be called coyotes.
A Quick Look
- Type: Bar
- Dress: Casual, we recommend crop tops and cowboy boots. Now that's a classy look.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:2
Coyote Ugly Saloon Las Vegas is a rowdy and wild saloon with girls dancing on the bar and the jukebox playing all night long. The term "coyote ugly" means a bad one night stand that you would chew off your own leg to get away from, and that's exactly what you'll find at this tourist trap of a bar. Coyote Ugly Saloon Las Vegas has some moderately attractive dancers and lots of drunk not-so-classy girls. There is a reason the all you can drink special at Coyote Ugly Las Vegas is called "Drink Yourself Ugly". There isn't a whole lot that's pretty about a girl after her 12th shot of whiskey.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Coyote Ugly Vegas bar celebrated it's 19th anniversary on Feb. 12, 2012.
- Coyote Ugly Las Vegas lives by the Coyote Ugly creater's mantra "beautiful girls + booze = money".
- Coyote Ugly Saloon Las Vegas is among the most famous bar's in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Sun. 6pm - 4am
Coyote Ugly Saloon at New York New York Las Vegas thrives on the idea that combining beautiful girls and lots of alcohol will make money. They are right. This rowdy Vegas Strip saloon features hot cowgirls dancing on the bars, lots of free shots, and in your face attitude for a recipe that works in Sin City. No prissy girls allowed. This bar is for the rough and tumble tourist crowd, looking for a good time and a shot of Wild Turkey.
Why We Go:
We go to Coyote Ugly Las Vegas because it's cheap, the girls are hot, and the whiskey is always flowing.
- "Drink Yourself Ugly" Drink Special: For under $40 you can drink all the draft beer and well drinks possible from 9pm-12am at Coyote Ugly Saloon Las Vegas. Sounds like a challenge.
- Dancing Bartenders: There isn't anything hotter than bartenders dancing on the bar and pouring whiskey in random people's mouths. Coyote Ugly Las Vegas has a recipe for success. We like it.
- Outside Bar: The frozen daiquiri bar outside Coyote Ugly Las Vegas is a great place for a quick refreshing drink, not that we would ever be caught dead drinking a daiquiri, but some less manly men might like it.
Travelers beware! If you don't have a good ol' American driver licence the doorman will scour your passport and and may not let you in if anything looks even slightly fishy.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Wear Cowboy Boots: Come on, it's fun to get into the western theme at Coyote Ugly Vegas bar. Plus, you definitely don't want to be touching the floor of this place.
- Do Order a 100-oz Margarita: Sounds like a great idea to us! It's about a yard long and will get you silly in no time.
- Don't Order a Ridiculous Girly Drink If You're a Guy: The bartenders will make fun of you and then force you to take a shot of their strongest whiskey. It's basically a death sentence at Coyote Ugly Las Vegas.
- Don't Forget To Wear a Sexy Bra: Coyote Ugly Las Vegas is classy as ever and encourages women to take off their bra and throw it on the ceiling. This sounds like a fantastic idea so make sure you aren't wearing your granny-inspired support bra in beige when you hit this tourist trap.
Is it Worth It?Eh. It's not our favorite but if you want to get really drunk, it's not too bad.
Coyote Ugly Las Vegas Amenities
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Coyote Ugly Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.