Sirens of TI Las Vegas
Argh! Girls dressed as pirates doing very little talking. This show is free, but I still want my money back!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Production
- Rated: PG13
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Production shows!
A show about pirate ship battles with a cast full of skantily dressed pirate women sounds like it would be the best show in the world. Somehow The Sirens of TI Las Vegas turns an exciting plot, explosions, and lovely ladies into a show that you won't even feel the need to spend 5 minutes at.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Sirens of TI Las Vegas is a show in front of Treasure Island.
- The Sirens of TI show Las Vegas is free, which is pretty much the only reason to go to it.
- The Sirens of TI Las Vegas was made by the same man that directed High School Musical, Kenny Ortega. And yep, it produces about the same reaction as the movie does.
Daily at 5:30pm (during the fall and winter), 7pm, 8:30pm, 10pm, 11:30pm (during the spring and summer)
Luckily, the girls of The Sirens of TI Las Vegas leave as little to the imagination as they can get away with in costume on the streets of Las Vegas. But then there's the ships battling it out and all the lip syncing. Just like being at a sorority performance. A pirate themed sorority.
What To Know:
Most people stop and see The Sirens of TI Las Vegas because it's a free show. But there are good looking girls that you can look at without spending your money on, and you can let your wife and kids come to watch you drool too!
- Hot Girls Wearing Almost Nothing: Even if The Sirens of TI show Las Vegas itself leaves a lot to be desired, the girls are good looking, and even your 12 year old boys can enjoy drooling over them.
- It's Free: This should be enough of a reason to do anything. You can't complain about wasting your money at The Sirens of TI Las Vegas, just your time.
- Thar She Blows: Pirates have always been cool, especially for the little kids who still think they are. It's a free show to entertain the kiddies for a bit. Of course, this show isn't quite what it was a few years ago so don't forget that the kiddies will also be seeing quite a bit of skin. Don't worry though, those raunchy jokes will go right over their heads.
The Sirens of TI show Las Vegas is cheesy. So is the acting. But the special effects are the best part of the show. Fire, sinking ship, Vegas breasts. All things you wish you saw a lot more of in life.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Time Your Entrance: Believe it or not, the crowd accumulates for The Sirens of TI show Las Vegas really fast. It's a free show for people of all ages, so everyone wants to see it. If you get there early enough, you'll get a spot near the front, but if you're close enough to the front, you'll probably have to stay for the whole show. Plan accordingly.
- Do Get a Seat in the Middle: There are two ships in the Sirens of TI Vegas show, so being on the left or right side of the crowd will impair your vision for up to half of the action. If you're in the middle, you won't miss a single dance.
- Don't Expect Great Acting: The cast members have apparently all appeared in music videos, off-Broadway productions and chick flicks. In other words, they weren't good enough to stay fully employed in any of these professions, but Sirens of TI Vegas show doesn't have as high of standards! Don't worry, they still aren't trusted with actual speaking parts, so everything is lip synced!
- Don't Stand Too Close: Now that you know how crowded Sirens of TI at Treasure Island Las Vegas gets, don't let anyone in the crowd get to close to you, the show is free, but some people come to this show to make money (pick your pocket).
Is it Worth It?It's free, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's worth the stop and wait.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Sirens of TI Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review