If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Guided Vegas Tours
By golly! You guys sure know all the hot spots in Las Vegas!
A Quick Look
153 W. Lake Mead Pkwy
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: By Reservation
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
When you're a stranger in a strange land, guided tours of Vegas can make things simple and convenient. These guys will make sure you hit up all the best spots while developing a good camaraderie with the guide.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Some of the most popular Las Vegas guided tours include Hoover Dam, Taste of the Strip Walking Tour and even the Grand Canyon.
- One of the main goals during each of the Las Vegas Guided Tours is to provide a glimpse of the past, present, and future of Las Vegas while also receiving a local insider's view.
- There are eight total guided tours of Vegas, with four on the Strip and four away from Sin City.
153 W. Lake Mead Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89015
Guided Vegas Tours organizes exciting adventures that feature a charismatic tour taking you to the best spots on and off the Vegas Strip. Tours of Hoover Dam, Death Valley, and the Grand Canyon are also available, with special stargazing packages a popular choice. In other words, Guided Vegas Tours does what its name would suggest.
Why We Go:
Being the Las Vegas buffs that we are, we are constantly hounded by friends and relatives visiting the city who want us to take them around. Unfortunately, this site doesn't run itself and so we refer them to Guided Vegas Tours instead.
- Convenience: It's nice not to have to plan all the nitty gritty details yourself. Having a fun tour guide who knows the ins and outs of where ever you're going is probably the best part of going on Las Vegas tours.
- Locals Know Best: Quite frankly, it's hard to find a local that is willing to humor you and take you beyond all the usual tourist traps in Las Vegas. These guided tours of Vegas feature a healthy mix of both.
- Families, Couples and Singles Welcome: One of our favorite aspects of Guided Vegas Tours is its flexibility in who you go with. Families will love a trip out to Hoover Dam or the Grand Canyon. Couples can experience a romantic stargazing journey. And singles can simply have someone to talk to while they're touring Las Vegas.
Reservations are recommended, the more in advance the better. You can easily make reservations by clicking the green Book Now button.
- Do Try A Variety of Tours: Just because you've gone on one of the guided tours of Vegas doesn't mean you've seen it all. Definitely check out something both on the Strip and away from the city.
- Do Get Picked up at Your Hotel: One of the most convenient things about the Guided Vegas Tours is that your tour guide will pick you up directly from your hotel.
- Don't Forget to Tip Your Tour Guide: The professional standard for tour guide tipping is 15 percent of the tour cost. If you like your tour, don't be afraid to show it.
- Don't Underestimate the Weather: The summer days get super hot, and the nights get super cold. Some sunscreen can also go a long way.
Is it Worth It?These tours aren't cheap, but ultimately it's worth the money when you look at how much it would cost to do it yourself.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Guided Vegas Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|