PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Public House at Luxor Las Vegas
It's so patriotic in here... Go America!
A Quick Look
3900 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: 11am- 2am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
Make a pit stop at Public House at Luxor Las Vegas to refuel yourself with a cool beverage and some grub. It's nothing too special, but it's a solid choice if you're looking for that pub atmosphere! The darker the better, right?
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Public House at Luxor Las Vegas is located just steps away from the main entrance and check-in.
- Experience an east coast vibe while you're in Las Vegas!
3900 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Public House Las Vegas is on the casino floor at Luxor Hotel and Casino, so use our Las Vegas hotel deals to save money on your Luxor room and then eat here! The inside of the bar is pretty large, with acommadations for almost 300. The dark, patriotic decor is classic east coast!
Why We Dine:
Casino Boy is a fan of the appetizers and drinks at Public House Vegas, but there are plenty of other reasons to stop by for a bite. Here are a few reasons why we dine:
- Steps From the Slots: Public House Las Vegas is right on the casino floor! Give your arm a rest at the slots and treat yourself to a beer and a sandwich.
- East Coast Vibe: The interior of Public House Las Vegas has a killer east coast vibe that you can't find everywhere in Las Vegas. It also screams patriotism and let's face it, who doesn't love America?
- Sports, Sports, Sports: High definition televisions cover the walls at Public House Vegas, making it a great destination for NFL Sundays or really any other sporting event.
If you're still trying to plan out the rest of your night in Las Vegas, get dinner at the Public House Las Vegas and use their free Wi-Fi to peruse Cheapo Vegas! We've got plenty of great things-to-do in Vegas.
- Get Some Appetizers: Picking an appetizer at Public House Vegas will be the hardest part of your trip... the menu is just so packed with classics! Can't go wrong with the sliders and the mac n' cheese bites are also amazing. Casino Boy always ends up going with the nachos which he likes with pork. Score!
- Going Late: It's 1am... you need to take a quick break and grab a bite to eat before you hit the after parties... we've been there. Public House in Vegas is a great spot to refuel during the night. They're open until 2am so check them out while you're stumbling around Sin City!
Is it Worth It?It's not the most spectacular place to eat. If you're in the area and dying of hunger and/or thirst, go for it.
Public House at Luxor Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Cheap Eats
- Easy Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bar
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Take-Out Available
- Valet Parking
- Specialty Beers on Tap
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Public House at Luxor Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like