PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Osteria del Circo Las Vegas
Mamma Mia! That's the most expensive pizza I've ever had!
A Quick Look
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Italian & Pizza
- Hours: Everyday 5:30pm - 10:30 pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Italian & Pizza Cuisine?
Check out more of our Italian & Pizza restaurant faves!
Sirio Maccioni's Osteria del Circo Las Vegas is an upscale Tuscan restaurant with homemade pastas, sommeliers, and more than enough Italian wine to make overshadow the epic prices. Overlooking the Bellagio Fountain, Circo restaurant Las Vegas is a destination for couples on dates, or groups as large as 50 people. Don't worry, they have private rooms for the huge parties so you don't have to hear the ruckus if you're looking for an intimate Vegas night.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Circo Las Vegas is a fine dining restaurant in Bellagio Las Vegas with circus inspired decor. Yeah, we know it's not very original.
- Sirio Maccioni is the restaurateur at Circo, the same chef behind Le Cirque - the name and the decor might be similar but Circo features Italian food and Le Cirque is all about French food.
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Everyday 5:30pm - 10:30 pm
The dress code is business casual.
Osteria del Circo Las Vegas is yet another Vegas restaurant with circus themed decorations, as if we haven't seen that before. They try to play the restaurant off as intimate and romantic, which both the views and food do nicely, but if you're looking to get some alone time, don't count on it here. The Osteria del Circo at Bellagio wait staff is more than attentive to your every need, including bringing the check to the table the minute you take that last bite - so they can usher in the next money-tossing diners ASAP.
Why We Dine:
Osteria del Circo Las Vegas is an upscale Tuscan restaurant perfectly situated with a view of the Bellagio Fountain for shows every 15 minutes while you're dining. They try really, really hard to make even the grubbiest Las Vegas tourist feel sophisticated.
- Wine Pairings: Circo Italian fine dining Vegas wouldn't be complete without over 900 world-class wines including many of the most unique wines in Italy. They always say wine is like the opera: you can enjoy it even if you don't understand it, and with three sommeliers on staff at Osteria del Circo at Bellagio to help you decide which wines would go best with your meal, you have wait staff to do the understanding.
- Worth the Cavity: The dessert menu at Osteria del Circo Las Vegas has something to offer everyone at the table, and the large desserts they bring out match the large portions you get throughout the rest of the meal, so don't fill up early. Save room for dessert and try out the best morning-after breakfast ever - cold fine dining pizza!
- Fountain View: The food at Osteria del Circo at Bellagio is almost enough to create a romantic night on its own, despite the Cirque du Soleil inspired decor, but the Bellagio Fountain shows every 15 minutes will also give you and your loved one, maybe loved ones, this is Vegas you know, a chance to get the magic of the night going.
Osteria del Circo likes to do nice things for you on your birthday. If you get a birthday reservation beforehand they write you birthday messages on your food and they even bring you out a complimentary birthday dessert. Take advantage of anything free in Vegas, it might balance out the weight of the rest of the check at Circo restaurant Las Vegas.
- Rack of Lamb: This is the chef's specialty at Osteria del Circo Las Vegas, by far the best dish in the house, so sorry to all you vegetarians, but you're missing out on something great here.
- Tasting Menu: If you're expecting a typical tasting menu, you may be in for a disappointment, because Osteria del Circo Las Vegas gives you a lot more than just a taste. At Osteria del Circo at Bellagio restaurant, you get what you pay for, an assortment of greatness, and by assortment we mean a lot of food in every serving, a table with a view of the Bellagio Fountain, and a great big check at the end.
Is it Worth It?It might dip into your wallet a bit, but you won't regret it. Probably.
Osteria del Circo Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Chef's Specials
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Premier Location
- Romantic Dining
- Valet Parking
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Osteria del Circo Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Italian & Pizza Restaurants You May Like