Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Hoover Dam Hummer Tour
'Hummer' and 'Hoover Dam' sound more natural together in an action movie script.
A Quick Look
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: Departs at 7:40am & 12pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
Taking a Hoover Dam Hummer Tour gets you VIP access to one of the coolest man-made structures in the US! AND you can tell people you're taking a "dam tour," which is fun for obvious reasons.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Take an elevator 500 feet down into the wall of the Black Canyon!
- Tour the 650-foot Nevada wing and it's eight massive generators.
- The Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas is a 4-hour trip for less than $90!
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hop on a Hoover Dam Hummer Tour and get treated like a VIP at one of the nation's most amazing man-made structures! Nothing says "baller" like rolling up to the Hoover Dam from your Las Vegas hotel in a Hummer, trust us.
Why We Go:
Hoover Dam tours can be... eh... But getting picked up for Hoover Dam tours in a Hummer H2 is a new level of fun and luxury. The only way it could get better: if they put a bar in the Black Canyon. Here is why Casino Boy loves going on Hoover Dam tours:
- Big Horn Sheep: No you aren't still drunk (well, maybe you are), those are indeed sheep with really huge horns. That's why they're called "big horn sheep"!
- 500 Feet Down: The elevator in the Hoover Dam will take you 500 feet down into the Black Canyon!
- Hummer Pickup and Drop Off: Getting picked up and dropped off in a Hummer makes the trip to the Hoover Dam much more enjoyable. Too bad you can't bring alcohol for the ride...
The Hummers on the Hoover Dam tours can comfortably sit up to six people!
- Do Bring Your Friends: Let's face it, Vegas is much more fun with friends and that's also true for the many Las Vegas tours. The Hummers can sit up to six people so bring everybody!
- Do Learn a Few Things: On the way to the Hoover Dam, you'll have a chance to watch a video and learn a little bit more about the west and the Hoover Dam's history.
- Don't Forget the Fuel Surcharge: The price of the Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas does not include a surcharge for fuel. $5 per person is due at the time of check-in, so don't forget the cash!
- Don't Book with Less Than Two: You won't be able to complete your booking of the Hoover Dam tours if you try to book a single rider. It takes two to tango... and also to go to the Hoover Dam in a Hummer!
Is it Worth It?If you're going to see the Hoover Dam at all, you might as well do it on the Hummer tours from Las Vegas.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Hoover Dam Hummer Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|