Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Soar above the Las Vegas Strip! Just don't try to high-five anyone on top of the Stratosphere.
A Quick Look
2634 Airport Drive
North Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: Monday - Saturday
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
See Las Vegas from the air with 702 Helicopters. Soar above the Strip or Red Rock National Park for the best views of Las Vegas. Get ready to see the natural beauty of Nevada durring the day or the sparkling Las Vegas nights at night!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- With 702 Helicopters, every passenger gets a window seat
- Tours fly all day over the Las Vegas Strip
- Knowledgeable pilots will guide you on the journey
- 702 Helicopters is known for great customer service
2634 Airport Drive
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
702 Helicopters ensures that you and your group have an amazing time in Sin City. This isn't some crowded tour bus experience. Plus, this is the only way to see the entire Las Vegas Strip in 15 mins!
Why We Go:
Casino Boy sure can't afford a penthouse suite, but the Las Vegas view is even better from 500 feet above ground. If Las Vegas is the adult Disneyland, then this is like the Peter Pan ride.
- Chances are you won't remember the clubs you went to in 20 years, but you will never forget a Las Vegas Strip helicopter tour.
- It's romantic! Score some much needed boyfriend/husband points or bring the kids along too!
- Because no one wants to walk 4.2 miles to see the entire Las Vegas Strip, wave to all the little people below!
Max combined passenger weight (3 people) is 600 pounds in most cases, so lay off the buffets before the flight!
- Do take pictures: This is Las Vegas...pics or it didn't happen. Plus, you will get some great shots from the window.
- Do bring the family: If you do decide to bring kids to Las Vegas, this is probably the least traumatic way to show them the Strip.
- Don't be late: If you don't show up for your scheduled flight, you don't get a refund. Plan accordingly for traffic and hangovers.
- Don't bring backpacks or purses: The helicopter can only hold so much weight, so leave your Mary Poppins bag at the hotel.
Is it Worth It?This really is the coolest way to see Las Vegas, pinch some pennies because it's worth it.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
702 Helicopters Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|