Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
The Steakhouse at Camelot Vegas
Mmmm there is nothing like a juicy steak for this little Casino Boy!
A Quick Look
3850 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Nightly 5pm - 10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
The Steakhouse at Camelot Vegas is a masculine upscale steakhouse with some great dinner deals and a touch of romance. The food is great, although the individualized pricing can be a bit shocking. It would be helpful if the staff was a little more clear about the sides not being included but if you can afford a big meal at The Steakhouse at Camelot Las Vegas, it's worth it!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Steakhouse at Camelot Las Vegas is a Zagat Award-winning restaurant on the Vegas Strip.
- Have a private party? The Steakhouse at Camelot Vegas has private rooms available to fit your needs.
- The seafood at The Steakhouse at Camelot Las Vegas is among the freshest in town, flown in daily. (It would swim but, geographically, that's a challenge.)
3850 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Nightly 5pm - 10pm
The Steakhouse at Camelot Vegas is a dimly lit, classic steakhouse setting. It manages to pair romance and traditional steak house style creating a great upscale ambiance. The kitchen at The Steakhouse at Excalibur is exposed to the public, which is a great touch for those of us who like to see where our food is coming from. (Unless of course, it's fast food. No one wants to see where that stuff comes from. Yuck!)
Why We Dine:
The Steakhouse at Camelot Las Vegas is a great steakhouse among the many in Vegas. It may not be worth the trip down the Vegas Strip but if you are already in the area, or better yet, staying at the Excalibur, it's definitely good for a hearty meal.
- Three Course Meal Special for $30: You can't beat a three course meal for $30 anywhere in Vegas (except maybe a dive buffet). The food is amazing and this special is a serious deal on the Vegas Strip.
- Great Service: Although the staff tends to get a little overwhelmed with large groups, if you are eating with a small party the wait staff and bartenders at The Steakhouse at Camelot Las Vegas are top notch.
- Cooked To Perfection: The crew at The Steakhouse at Excalibur put any man's grilling skills to shame. This ain't no cook-out and you can sure taste the difference when you bite into one of the perfectly cooked steaks at The Steakhouse at Camelot Vegas.
Avoid The Steakhouse at Camelot Excalibur Las Vegas if you are coming with a large group. The staff is seemingly not prepared to handle a hollering bunch of lunatics. Definitely better for small groups.
- Prime-rib: 16-ounces of mouth-watering prime rib is a meat-lovers dream. The Steakhouse at Camelot Las Vegas knows how to do steak and prime-rib is it's best!
- French Onion Soup: This soup at The Steakhouse at Camelot Vegas is among the best we've ever tried. You definitely don't want to miss it!
Is it Worth It?If you get the three course meal deal, it's worth it.
The Steakhouse at Camelot Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Candle Light
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Private Parties
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Steakhouse at Camelot Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like