If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Oh Fooey. All my piano teacher taught me was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
A Quick Look
- Type: Bar
- Dress: Casual, but don't look like a slouch, it is Vegas afterall.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
Napoleon's Dueling Piano bar Las Vegas is a great time for every Vegas visitor. The pianists are amazing, they can play any tune from the last 60 years and make you want to take up piano lessons, plus they are basically a two man comedy act. Audience participation is encouraged at Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Paris Las Vegas so don't be shy, tip your musicians, and laugh it up at Napoleon's Piano bar Las Vegas!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Napoleon's Las Vegas Deals
- Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas Information
- Nightlife Summary
- Napoleon's Dueling Piano bar Las Vegas has no cover charge, but bring cash if you want to tip them to play your faves.
- There is no drink minimum at Napoleon's Dueling Piano bar Paris Las Vegas, so drink in peace while you laugh your butt off at the hysterical dueling pianists.
- Cigar smoking is allowed at Napoleon's Dueling Piano lounge Las Vegas, so light up a stogie and enjoy watching people make fools of themselves.
Hours of Operation:
Daily 4pm - 2am
Napoleon's Dueling Piano bar Paris Las Vegas features two incredible pianists duking it out and cracking guests up in between. These guys are naturally hilarious and you won't be disappointed after a fun night out at Napoleon's Dueling Piano Lounge Las Vegas!
Why We Go:
Since we are a bunch of Cheapos, we go to Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas because there is NO COVER. Granted, we spend most of our dough on drinks and tips but hey, it all evens out.
- No Cover Charge: No one likes to spend hard-earned booze money on a door charge. Head over to Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas and save your cash for a much needed shot of whiskey.
- Song Requests: The pianists at Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas can play pretty much any tune you can come up with. So attach a healthy tip to your request to up the chances of your song being played.
- Intimate Atmosphere: It's definitely loud inside Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas but the environment is a dark, intimate lounge. It makes us feel like big shots just sitting in there.
It get's crowded so make sure you get to Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas by 8:30pm for a seat.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Buy A Drink: It's awesome that Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Paris Las Vegas does not have a cover charge so don't be a nerd and order a few drinks!
- Do Attach a Tip to your Song Request: The bigger the tip, the more likely the pianists are to actually play your song. Make sure you bring some major cash to Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas if you want to hear your favorite song. Especially if that song is something no one else will want to hear (Cough Bieber Cough).
- Don't Stress Your Outfit: The dress code is "come as you are" so throw on last night's jeans and some flippy floppies and call it good at Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas.
- Don't Be A Wallflower: Audience participation is half the fun at Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas so get up and sing it!
Is it Worth It?If you aren't a total loser, it's worth it. There is no cover charge and you'll be laughing and singing all night long.
Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas Amenities
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Piano/Piano Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Parking Structure
- Smoking Allowed
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.