PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Minus 5 Ice Lounge Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
I'm heading to Minus 5 Las Vegas to meet me a snow bunny. Ooo Wee!
A Quick Look
- Type: Lounge
- Dress: No dress code required but they will give you a warm parka to keep you toasty in this giant igloo.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:3
Minus 5 Ice Lounge Vegas is an intimate lounge that is kept at freezing temperatures for an experience unlike anything else in Vegas. The best part is staring at the rated R ice sculptures and making fun of your buddies who look ridiculous in fuzzy parkas and gloves. It's a cool experience but a little pricey for what it is. We suggest getting an ice-luge at your next house party and calling it good.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Minus 5 Ice Lounge Vegas Deals
- Minus 5 Ice Lounge Vegas Information
- Nightlife Summary
- Cocktails at Minus 5 Ice Lounge at Monte Carlo Las Vegas start at $10 and go up from there so be ready to drop some dough.
- The ice used at Minus 5 Las Vegas is pure Canadian ice. We don't know exactly what that means or what the significance is, but it sounds cool, eh?
- No electronic devices are allowed inside Minus 5 Ice Lounge Las Vegas. We are totally fine with this decision. There is no need to document how cute we are in our faux fur jackets.
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Thurs. & Sun. 11am - 2am, Fri. & Sat. 11am - 3am
The Minus 5 Ice Lounge at Monte Carlo Las Vegas is an intimate lounge made completely of ice! It's kept at below freezing temperatures in order to preserve the ice which is replaced every eight weeks to keep the sculptures fresh. Don't take off your gloves or you might end up with frost-bite on your fingers from the icy cocktail glasses. Minus 5 Las Vegas is a cool spot for a drink and definitely worth scratching off your Vegas bucket-list.
Why We Go:
We go to Minus 5 Ice Lounge Las Vegas because it's different and cool, literally. Although, we only stay ten minutes because we can no longer feel our butts. Man, these ice stools are chilly on our sensitive tushies.
- Always Wanted to Be Eskimos: What's more fun than pretending to live in the arctic during a fun night out in Vegas? Oh yeah, being able to feel your toes. Better shell out the few extra bucks for a toasty parka at Minus 5 Ice Lounge Las Vegas.
- Acceptable To Wear Fuzzy Boots in Public: We all know you ladies really hate wearing heels, as much as you may tell us otherwise. Well, head over to Minus 5 Ice Lounge Las Vegas and relax your tootsies in some comfy cozy boots. You'll fit in just fine.
- Lots of Vodka: Vodka cocktails are made to be chilled so why not drink one from a glass entirely made of ice? It's a great pairing at Minus 5 Las Vegas.
There are no bathrooms inside Minus 5 Ice Lounge Las Vegas so make sure to tinkle before you put on your parka and step inside the cooler.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Dress Warm: Minus 5 Ice Lounge Las Vegas is kept at a chilly -5 degrees Celsius so you'll want to dress toasty.
- Do Bring Serious Cash: Nothing about this boutique lounge is cheap, so make sure you bring some serious dough to Minus 5 Las Vegas.
- Don't Try to Lick The Ice: First of all, it's gross. Second, we all know what happened to the kid from A Christmas Story. No one wants to see your tequila tongue stuck the ice sculptures. Inappropriate.
- Don't Bring Your Celly: We know you are ridiculously popular and have to be connected to your bros at all times, but get over it. There are no phones allowed in Minus 5 Las Vegas, so leave it in the provided locker unless you want to take it back to the store and explain that your corpse of a smart phone is actually smarter than you are.
Is it Worth It?Eh, it's pretty expensive, you could just stick your head in the freezer for a minute instead.
Minus 5 Ice Lounge Vegas Amenities
- Accepts Reservations
- Coat Check
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Wheelchair Access
- Valet Parking
- Private Parties
- Small Atmosphere
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Minus 5 Ice Lounge Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.