If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Carnaval Court Bar & Grill
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
They didn't even spell carnival right. What's with this place? I spel gud inglish to!
A Quick Look
- Type: Music Venue
- Dress: Keep it casual. Don't wear more flair than the bartenders.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
Let's just assume that you want to go out in Vegas, and you want to have a really good time, without having to put on 6 inch heels and actually brush your hair - you will fit in perfectly at Carnaval Court Las Vegas. People of all ages come here for a few drinks while they dance along to the live band. The carefree and casual atmosphere is more for an afternoon for beer-to-face pounding than a typical Vegas nightclub scene.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Carnaval Court Las Vegas Deals
- Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Information
- Nightlife Summary
- Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Las Vegas is a bar in Harrah's Hotel and Casino with live bands, DJs and flair bartenders. Oh my.
- At Carnaval Court Las Vegas, the party usually starts in the afternoon, so by around 4pm every day, everyone in the place is shloshed, looking really attractive and having the time of their lives.
- Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Harrah's Las Vegas generally has no cover charge.
Hours of Operation:
Carnaval Court Las Vegas is an outdoor bar with a dance floor and, usually, a live band. As you can imagine, the atmosphere is pretty lively, but to take it to the next level, the flair bartenders will dazzle you with their mixing and serving skills while they throw bottles in the air and light things on fire. Well, not everything on fire, but you get the picture.
Why We Go:
Carnaval Court Las Vegas is a good time to be had by all. So if you hate fun, you'll totally hate this place.
- Alcohol Acrobatics: The Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Las Vegas flair bartenders are all extremely talented and entertaining. Lots of flipping and spinning bottles and yep, even fire. Don't get too close, because nobody likes to lose a head of hair. The bartenders especially, because then they don't get tipped.
- Chaos in the Club: There's always so much action and commotion at Carnaval Court Las Vegas that you'll never have a second to sit down and get bored. Hit the dance floor, watch the bartenders, watch the drunk guy next to you fall over the railing (no, that has never happened to Casino Boy). Or just order 12 drinks
- Live Band: Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Harrah's Las Vegas has a band playing rock, hip hop and poppy tunes to keep you grooving. All the best feel good party songs are just one more way that Carnaval Court will rock you all night long.
Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Las Vegas is an outdoor space, but even in the winter you won't be freezing your bum off, and not just because you'll be dancing so hard with all that whiskey running through your bloodstream. They have huge ceiling heaters that keeps the whole joint sizzling. Actually, the hot blond in the mini skirt was taking care of that last time.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Request a Song: The live band at Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Las Vegas will play you whatever you want to hear, within reason. No J-Beibs, please! Casino Boy is the only man-child allowed to steal your heart around here.
- Do Tip Your Bartender: The flair bartenders at Carnaval Court Las Vegas put on a great show and mix good drinks. Lots of alcohol, lots of spinning, lots of fire? Well, if that doesn't normally spell disaster, we don't know what does. But these guys have it on lock, so give them some credit. And by credit, we mean your credit card.
- Don't Be Shy: Get out on the dance floor and shake it. Carnaval Court Las Vegas Bar & Grill has fun music, lots of liquor and a huge dance floor. That's the the recipe for a good time that you probably won't remember tomorrow.
- Don't Miss This in a Bar Crawl: You're definitely going to want to stop by if you're doing a bar crawl in the area, but make sure you get there early enough to get in before the long wait. Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Las Vegas can get crowded and the worst thing is losing your buzz while you're waiting in line.
Is it Worth It?You'll have an awesome time, even though the drinks are still kind of pricey.
Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Amenities
- Bar Food
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Dance Floor
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.