PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Vinyl Las Vegas
I thought Vinyl was old?! If this place is new, how does that explain my Dad's vinyl collection...?
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Headliner
- Rated: PG13
- Dates: Debut Show - 8/29/2012
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Headliner shows!
Vinyl Las Vegas is the newest music venue and nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Vinyl caters to music fans of all genres, including jazz, blues, hardcore metal, hip-hop and everything else Vegas music-lovers can dream up. Vinyl Las Vegas tickets generally start around $20, though they regularly offer free entertainment, too!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Vinyl's debut show was August 29th, 2012 and included hardcore headliners Static-X.
- Vinyl Nightclub Las Vegas is a low-key music venue at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- Vinyl at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino attracts smaller touring acts than the high-profile headliners that often visit The Joint next door.
Vinal Nightclub Las Vegas is going for the "speakeasy" vibe, according to their website. Vinyl Las Vegas is one of the newest music venues to open in Sin City, and is shooting for more up-and-coming artists than the established Joint music venue next door.
What To Know:
Vinyl Las Vegas is a more affordable music venue option than most in Las Vegas, and the talent they attract on a nightly basis is some of the best and most diverse in town.
- Jazz and Blues: Las Vegas isn't known as the most affluent city in America, which is why it's nice to see a music venue Off-Strip that caters to the jazz and blues crowds! Get your Coltrane on at the Vinyl Nightclub Las Vegas.
- Cool Atmosphere: These days, everything considered "retro" is cool. (Except Andrew Dice Clay, who has somehow gotten less cool with time. We don't get it, either!) The vibe at Vinyl at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is chic without being pretentious, and the brick wall interior and dim lighting lend to the speakeasy atmosphere they're hoping to inspire.
- Signature Drinks: Speaking of, um, speakeasies, special house-made cocktails are a signature at the Vinyl Nightclub Las Vegas. Grab a drink from the bar and enjoy the small music scene at Vinyl Las Vegas.
If you're planning to see a show at Vinyl Las Vegas and you're in town, try to buy your tickets from their box office rather than Ticketmaster, that way you can skip their exorbitant convenience fees.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check the Upcoming Schedule: Check the Las Vegas Events schedule at Vinyl ahead of time for the complete roster of upcoming Vegas shows at this brand-new music venue.
- Do Stay at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino: This is one of our favorite Off-Strip hotels in Vegas thanks to their affordable room rates and awesome atmosphere. Plus, if you stay at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, your just a short stagger back to your room once the curtain closes (and last call comes and goes) at Vinyl Las Vegas.
- Don't Miss No Cover Nights: Not every night at the Vinyl Nightclub Las Vegas has a cover; in fact, many of their best events offer FREE admission. Another reason to check the Vegas Events Calendar!
- Don't Show Up Late: Most - if not all - shows at Vinyl Las Vegas are general admission, which means you could end up standing behind Marge Simpson or Dr. J circa 1982 if you show up late. (i.e. You won't be seeing much of the show thanks to obstructed views.)
Is it Worth It?Absolutely, especially on no-cover nights.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Vinyl Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Headliner Shows You May Like