If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Village Seafood Buffet Vegas
Between the crabs and the women, there's a lot of legs to choose from!
A Quick Look
Rio Las Vegas
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Mon.-Fri.4pm- 10pm & Sat.-Sun.3:30pm- 10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
There's only one all-seafood buffet in Sin City, and that is the Village Seafood Buffet Las Vegas. All you land lovers can go elsewhere, or spend your money to fill up on sides and desserts, but all the seafood lovers in the house should make their way over for an all-fish-frenzy!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Village Seafood Buffet Las Vegas is the only all-seafood-all-the-time buffet in the city.
- The "Seven Seas Spread" at Village Seafood Buffet Vegas includes flavors from just about every ocean cooked in so many ways you're going to want to skip a few meals before so you have enough room to try it all!
- Parties of all sizes can be accommodated at the Village Seafood Buffet Rio Las Vegas, and not in a cramped table meant for two, either! If you're here with a big group ask for one of the captain's tables!
Rio Las Vegas
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Fri.4pm- 10pm & Sat.-Sun.3:30pm- 10pm
As you'd expect from any buffet, there are people from all walks at the Village Seafood Buffet Las Vegas. Unlike all buffets, only the seafood lovers are dining in, so you won't run into those prime rib and sesame chicken fanatics always taking up room at the buffet!
Why We Dine:
Village Seafood Buffet Las Vegas has quite a few delicacies on the menu that our mouths water at the thought of!
- Crab Legs: Every good buffet should have a hearty selection of crab legs in our opinion. There are just as many crabs here as there are in the Rio clubs, but we'll stick to munching on the ones at Village Seafood Buffet Vegas any day.
- Luscious Lobster: Well, lobster tails. Not many buffets will serve an entire lobster. Not for $40! Either way, we can get an endless lobster fix at Village Seafood Buffet Rio Las Vegas, and that's a pretty sweet deal.
- Gelato Selection: Because no meal is complete without dessert, right? Well the Village Seafood Buffet in Las Vegas has a complete dessert selection for whatever it is you like to end your fishy meal with. The gelato gets the fish off your breath so that you can hit the club right after and nobody will suspect a thing!
The Village Seafood Buffet Las Vegas goes through 29,000lbs of crab legs, 18,000lbs of shrimp and 25,000lbs of lobster every single month. Yep, you Vegas vacationers obviously love your seafood!
- Going With Kids Under 8, Not Over: Kids don't eat that much, but at the Village Seafood Buffet Las Vegas, any kid over 8 eats for the same price that adults do. We don't really think our kids need $40 worth of food, but maybe that's why we don't have kids?
- Going Hungry: You're going to want to get your $40 worth, so like at any buffet, go plenty hungry for the all you can eat seafood selections!
Is it Worth It?You won't find this much seafood for this price many other places.
Village Seafood Buffet Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Chef's Specials
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Healthy Options
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Village Seafood Buffet Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like