Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Tacos El Gordo Vegas
There's no better way to end a late night in Vegas than with a little Mexican!
A Quick Look
3049 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Hours: Sun.-Thu.10am- 3am & Fri.-Sat.10am- 5am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Mexican Cuisine?
Check out more of our Mexican restaurant faves!
While there are some Mexican restaurants in town that charge about $10 for a plate of tacos, Tacos El Gordo Vegas does it right, and charges the standard amount of money (cheap) for what you expect from a Mexican restaurant (fast, cheap and good to eat when you're wasted.)
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Tacos El Gordo Las Vegas is a great destination for cheap Mexican food that actually tastes pretty authentic, rather than American Tex-Mex with a Spanish name.
- Even though they don't serve alcohol, Tacos El Gordo is a great place for a quick meal on the Vegas Strip.
- There are several Tacos El Gordo Vegas locations, but this is the only one on the Strip, so to most of you it's the only one worth mentioning.
3049 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu.10am- 3am & Fri.-Sat.10am- 5am
Tacos El Gordo Vegas is a small restaurant on the Strip that prepares your food quickly, right in front of you. The ingredients are fresh looking and fresh tasting, and the food costs about as much as a Subway foot-long, albeit a lot less healthy...
Why We Dine:
Tacos El Gordo Vegas is cheap, fast and tasty. Just what we're looking for in a meal on the Strip!
- Good Mexican Food: Unlike many of the Mexican restaurants on the Vegas Strip, Tacos El Gordo Las Vegas actually tastes like it could be authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Great Prices: They keep the Tacos El Gordo Las Vegas menu pretty straight forward, and while we like that, what we like even better are the prices next to each meal. Cheap and good? There aren't many things in life we can say we don't like that fit that description.
- Quick Service: You don't have to plan three hours for your meal here, because once you get through the line (and even that moves quickly) you're likely to order quick and, if you're anything like us, stuff it down your throat just as fast.
Yes, the Tacos El Gordo Las Vegas menu is in Espagnol, but if you look closely (or at least open your drunk eyes), you'll see that there's an English translation below everything so that you actually know what you're getting. You don't have to pack your Spanish translator just for a cheap meal in these parts!
- Abobada Tacos: None of the Mexican food Las Vegas has is nearly as authentic as the selection they do at Tacos El Gordo Vegas. These spicey pork tacos are setting all the mouths on the Strip on fire. Well, they're not that spicey, but it seems like lots and lots of people are getting them, so there's that...
- Eating Outside: There are two patios to choose from to eat your delicious Mexican grub at.
Is it Worth It?Much like Casino Boy, it's cheap and quick. What more can you ask for?
Tacos El Gordo Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Cheap Eats
- Easy Parking
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Fresh Food
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Tacos El Gordo Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Mexican Restaurants You May Like