Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
T&T - Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas
Tequila DOES make her clothes come off. Jeeze Mom, tone it down!
A Quick Look
3900 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Hours: Mon. - Sun. 11am - 11pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Mexican Cuisine?
Check out more of our Mexican restaurant faves!
The name says it all at T&T - Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas. Tacos and tequila are the name of the game at T&T Vegas but sadly, that's about all they're getting right. The service is usually bad, the happy hour is sad with no happy hour margarita, and the food is mediocre at best. T&T Las Vegas is good for sipping fancy tequila but other than that, spend your money elsewhere.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- T&T Restaurant Las Vegas offers tequila tasting sessions to introduce your palate to some excellent high-grade tequilas.
- T&T Las Vegas has a wide variety of specialty cocktails to keep you buzzin'.
- The signature design of T&T Restaurant Las Vegas features a giant abstract sombrero and two 30-foot dancing skeletons.
3900 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Sun. 11am - 11pm
T&T Restaurant Las Vegas has a unique design featuring a giant abstract sombrero and dancing skeletons. The sombrero is made of aluminum panels with laser cut designs. The use of industrial materials brings a modern edge to a traditional symbol of Mexico City. It's festive and interesting so don't forget your favorite 10-gallon hat to join in at T&T Vegas.
Why We Dine:
The chips and salsa at T&T Restaurant Las Vegas are amazing and free. It's in your best interest to grab a beer here and simply snack before they go to town on your wallet. Yikes ...
- Free Chips and Salsa: T&T Las Vegas is a great place to mack down a bunch of chips and great salsas while enjoying a massive margarita.
- Happy Hour: The Happy Hour at T&T Las Vegas starts at 2pm with $5 Dos Equis, well drinks, and appetizers. Since T&T Restaurant Las Vegas is on the pricey side for Mexican food, make sure you take advantage of the Happy Hour.
- Heavy Handed Bartenders: It's always a plus for us to find a bartender who isn't afraid to make a stiff drink. Watch out at T&T Las Vegas, they will get you blurry in no time.
There are no margaritas on the Happy Hour menu at T&T dining in Vegas. Ridiculous, we know! What kind of Mexican restaurant doesn't have margaritas for Happy Hour? Big disappointment.
- Chips and Salsa: The salsas are amazing and they are free! Make sure you get a little taster of all of the T&T Las Vegas salsas. They won't disappoint!
- Chicken Burrito: The chicken at T&T Restaurant Las Vegas is fresh and juicy. Perfectly cooked and seasoned, this isn't your typical hole- in-the-wall chicken burrito. That being said, they cost a pretty penny too. You've been warned.
Is it Worth It?It's worth it if you want tequila, otherwise, you can find better Mexican food at the hole-in-the-wall down the street.
T&T - Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Private Parties
- Sunday Brunch
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
T&T - Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Mexican Restaurants You May Like