If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Diablo's Cantina Las Vegas
Awesome views for people watching while you chow down on your overpriced food!
A Quick Look
Monte Carlo Vegas
3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Hours: Mon.- Sun. 11am- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. (Late Nights) 10pm- 4am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Mexican Cuisine?
Check out more of our Mexican restaurant faves!
Diablo's Cantina Las Vegas is a two-story Las Vegas bar and restaurant with an open-air bar that offers customers loads of entertainment, mountain high nachos, and pitchers of margaritas right on the Strip at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. After those two last things you will appreciate the "open-air" bar more than ever! Well, if you're dining with Casino Boy at least.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The lounge at Diablo's Cantina Mexican Food Vegas is open later on Fridays and Saturdays, from 10pm- 4am.
- Diablo's Cantina Restaurant Las Vegas claims to bring authentic Mexican dining to a hip Las Vegas hot spot. It almost succeeds.
- The menu is not made up entirely of Mexican cuisine. They do offer some classic American options if you're feeling a bit homesick in the the normal Las Vegas chaos.
Monte Carlo Vegas
3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 11am- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. (Late Nights) 10pm- 4am
Conveniently located on the strip at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, Diablo's Cantina Las Vegas boasts that visitors can enjoy the luxury of a high energy Las Vegas hot spot without having to compromise the taste of "real" Mexican food. Diablo's Cantina Vegas is truly one-of-a-kind. The huge plasma televisions, built-in stage, and colorful wall murals all create a visually appealing experience for diners at Diablo's Cantina Vegas. You can't miss the flaming restaurant sign and the life size she-devil statue while walking the Strip. (Yeah, it's a little bit loud, but, it certainly does draw our attention.)
Why We Dine:
Most of us will get reeled into Diablo's Cantina Las Vegas by the lovely employees outside that are often handing out $3 margarita coupons. We end up staying and coming back for seconds for multiple reasons!
- Convenience: Diablo's Cantina Mexican Food Vegas is located next to the Monte Carlo and just down the street from New York NY and Excalibur, so it's pretty convenient if you're looking for (semi-) cheap drink prices on that side of the Strip?
Entertainment: If you're not too keen on watching football games on plasmas, the built-in stage at Diablo's Cantina Vegas will keep you entertained on Thursday nights when the Rock the Roof: Battle of the Bands Contest takes place.
Drinks: The pitchers of margaritas and specialty drinks are pretty popular at Diablo's Cantina Las Vegas. Diablo's Cantina Restaurant Las Vegas offers tequila that can run up the price of your pitcher into the hundreds but if you're ballin' on a budget, you can still have plenty to choose from.
Unlike typical Mexican restaurants, chips and salsa have an extra charge at Diablo's Cantina Mexican Food Vegas. It is, however, an extra big portion with different salsas to choose from.
- Mountain High Nachos: The nachos at Diablo's Cantina Las Vegas are definitely worth your money, especially the heavenly, hand-made guacamole! You can split up the bill with some friends since the nachos easily feed 2-3 people.
- Happy Hour: Happy hour at Diablo's Cantina Vegas runs from 3pm- 7pm. Grab a $5 Draft Beer and spin the Wheel O' Sin that determines drink specials for the night.
Is it Worth It?If you're looking for a convenient and crowded place to get trashed, then this is the place for you! The food is a bit pricey but what restaurants on the strip aren't?
Diablo's Cantina Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Premier Location
- Take-Out Available
- Tapas/Small Plates
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Diablo's Cantina Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Mexican Restaurants You May Like