Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art Las Vegas
My oh my! Look at all these Monets! They make me moan-eh? Because they are worth a LOT of money.
A Quick Look
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Museums & Historical Sites
- Hours: 10am-8pm. Last admission sold at 7:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Museums & Historical Sites faves!
The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art Las Vegas is a fancy, French frenzy of artwork. Most everything is by Monet, and the rest is by a bunch of random people we don't know, but are probably still pretty famous. Casino Boy learned a few things while he was here - no more need for that worthless Art History class he was thinking about taking in college!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Las Vegas has paintings from Monet, Corot, Pissarro, and Boudin. Yeah, we didn't know who most of these were before either.
- Every afternoon at 2pm, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Vegas gives 45 minute docent tours. They're free with your general admission, so if you want one, why not?
- You can reserve tickets for the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Vegas up to 30 days in advance online or calling them in.
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Las Vegas features 20 paintings by the French Impressionist Claude Monet and eight others by other contemporaries. It's short and sweet. But probably still worth more than your entire neighborhood.
Why We Go:
Of course the Bellagio would have an art gallery. And the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Vegas is just as classy as you'd imagine.
- Locals Night: Every Wednesday, locals can get into the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Vegas for a discounted price. Just bring in your Nevada ID.
- Docent Tours: To tell us what the heck we're even looking at. The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Las Vegas doesn't have any modern art that's really hard to understand, but having someone guide us on a 45 minute tour of the place is better than walking blindly through the place. Because we know absolutely nothing about art. Except for that finger painting Casino Boy does and makes us hang on our fridges. After a few beers, even that looks interesting.
- Monthly Art & Wine Pairing: Well yeah, this is the Bellagio, so of course every now and then they need to class up an already classy event. They present the art with some selections from the Bellagio wine cellar. Then they talk about the similarities in the wine and art, and other fancy things. We know a similarity between art and wine. Most of it is too expensive for us, but there's always also a cheap option available to do the trick.
Bellagio Gallery Las Vegas is located in the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, at the intersection of Flamingo Road and the Las Vegas Strip, in case you need help finding it.
- Do Bring an Adult: If you're under 18 or not staying at the hotel, the Bellagio Gallery Las Vegas requires you to bring the ol' ball and chain with you. Probably your parents. Or your sugar daddy. We don't judge.
- Do Take a Tour: Why not get some culture? It's good for you! There will be plenty of time for pounding Vodka and boob gazing at the strip club later in the day. So learn something at Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Las Vegas while you're still sober. Not that we don't learn something every time we drink too.
- Don't Miss a Wine Pairing: Wine while arting is much better than sober while arting. It's $30. We think the extra $15 for wine while you're at the Bellagio Fine Arts Gallery Las Vegas is well worth it. Like you aren't going to spend it on booze anyways.
- Don't Stay too Long: The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Las Vegas is fairly small, so don't overstay your welcome. Or waste your day when you could be doing many more fun things.
Is it Worth It?Yep, Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts Las Vegas is a good cultural experience for less than $20 a person. That's pretty cool.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Museums & Historical Sites Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|