Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
The Auto Collections
Whew-wee! Someone get me the keys to that Caddy! I want to see how smooth she rides!
A Quick Look
3535 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Museums & Historical Sites
- Hours: Daily from 10am-6pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Museums & Historical Sites faves!
If you're into cars, you're probably boring enough to like the Auto Collections Exotic Cars Las Vegas. These are the oldest things in Vegas that will rev you up, unless you're spending way too much time down at the Riviera.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Auto Collections The Quad Las Vegas exhibit is the world's largest classic car museum.
- The Auto Collections Las Vegas has a 125,000 square foot showroom. That's bigger than most of the casinos! But a lot more boring.
- The Auto Collections Vegas gives out free coupons on their website. Free is good.
3535 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Auto Collections Vegas has over 300 cars on display. We've seen bigger auto malls, but apparently these cost a little more than the Hondas down the street.
Why We Go:
The Auto Collections Vegas attracts admirers of vintage classic cars. If you're one of these, that's probably why you'd go.
- If You Like Cars: Oh, you do like cars? The Auto Collections The Quad Las Vegas has cars! Cars from the 20's, 30's, 40's and more. Bring your old man so he can show you the kind of car he was conceived in.
- Free Fun: You can get a free ticket for admission online. Just look 'er up and print 'er out. Save that $9 to do something more thrilling.
- Buy Your Own Ride: Yeah, we all try to avoid those pesky used-car salesmen as much as possible. But, these are a little different. Casino Boy doesn't drive, but he has his eye on that old time-y buggy for a while.
The Auto Collections Las Vegas is always looking for certain other cars to add to the collection. You can check their website, and if you just so happen to have one of the classic cars their looking for just sitting in your garage collecting dust, bring it over and make a few bucks. Selling to the Auto Collections Vegas may be one of the more promising ways to strike it big here.
- Do Print Your Coupon: Why would you go to The Auto Collections Las Vegas and pay when simply printing a coupon will save you a whole $9.
- Do Bring Your Camera: Take pictures of the old cars, but they won't let you inside them. Where's the fun in that?
- Don't Steal A Car: Apparently, The Auto Collections Las Vegas wants to keep all their cars.
- Don't Fall Asleep: As invigorating as The Auto Collections Las Vegas sounds, hopefully nobody in your lively party falls asleep on the tour. Or on any of the cars.
Is it Worth It?If you like classic cars, you'll want to see the Auto Collections Las Vegas. Especially if you get the free coupon online.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Auto Collections Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Museums & Historical Sites Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|