Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
The Australian Bee Gees Show Las Vegas
These Bee Gees Impersonators are Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Family
- Rated: PG
- Dates: Feb. 2011 - Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Family shows!
Dubbed as the world's leading Bee Gees tribute show, the Australian Bee Gees Show Las Vegas definitely caters to the 40 and older age group. Unfortunately, the Excalibur Theater named for the Thunder From Down Under show isn't a great venue for these Gibb brothers impersonators.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Australian Bee Gees Show Las Vegas offers an unbelievable resemblance and sound to the original Bee Gees.
- No photos or filming of any kind is permitted at the Australian Bee Gees Show in Vegas.
- Although the decor is geared towards Thunder from Down Under instead of the Australian Bee Gees Show Las Vegas, the intimate setting means that you will be close enough to the stage to simply focus on the Australian Bee Gees Show in Vegas.
Now that the real Bee Gees are no longer touring, this 75-minute show from the Australian Bee Gees Show in Vegas is touted to be the world's best possible Bee Gees experience. From the resemblance to the sound to the set list, everything is done as a tribute to the real band.
What To Know:
Like any tribute concert (or concert in general), the first and foremost reason we go is because we know the songs. If you don't, you should probably just stop reading now.
- Memorable Hits from the Days of Yore: No matter if your favorite Bee Gees song is from the "Saturday Night Fever" era or other hits such as "Words" or "Massachusetts," the Australian Bee Gees Show Las Vegas does a great job capturing all of the classics that make the Bee Gees so great.
- Attention to Detail: The attention to detail displayed in the Australian Bee Gees Show in Vegas starts with their demeanor and appearance and goes all the way to the set list selection (several songs are written by the Brothers Gibb but made famous by other artists).
- Fair Prices: Tickets below $50 a pop is not a bad deal for a show on the Strip. Especially if you're a huge Bee Gees fan that never got to see the real deal and now has to settle for the Australian Bee Gees Show Vegas style.
If you arrive at the Australian Bee Gees Show Las Vegas early enough, you may get a free upgrade to one of the tables up front, because the venue is motivated to fill these tables first if they do not sell out. Often times, they do not. Whether you want to be so close to the front at the Australian Bee Gees Las Vegas Show is up to you.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Know the Songs: If you're not too familiar with the Bee Gees discography, make sure to get familiar before you go. You don't want to be that left-out soul who doesn't get why the crowd is getting so amped for a certain song you've never even heard of.
- Do Plan for More: With shows ending around 8:30 on the weekend, a night with just the Australian Bee Gees Show Las Vegas probably won't satiate your appetite for fun on the Strip. Make sure to check out some other hot spots afterward on the nearby Strip.
- Don't Expect to Dance: For a band that is known for the disco era, we saw surprisingly few bodies dancing at the Australian Bee Gees Show Vegas. To each their own.
- Don't Bring the Kids: Honestly, we don't know many kids who are big Bee Gees fans, so save your money for the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur instead.
Is it Worth It?Yes, so long as you can appreciate the real Bee Gees and their songs BEFORE trying to appreciate their leading tribute band..
User Average Review
Based on reviews
50.0% recommended it
The Australian Bee Gees Show Las Vegas Reviews
More Family Shows You May Like