If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
American Fish by Michael Mina Las Vegas
Gosh golly, I know Vegas isn't a waterfront property, but the portions of this tasty seafood are tiny!
A Quick Look
ARIA Las Vegas
3746 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Tues. - Sun. 5pm - 10:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
American Fish Las Vegas is a deluxe restaurant by Michael Mina and has all of the best seafood in Las Vegas, with a delightful American twist. Vegas might be a far cry from the coast, but the fresh eats at American Fish Restaurant Vegas are salt-baked, wood-grilled, cast-iron griddled and ocean-water poached to perfection. As long as you don't mind the dainty portion sizes.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Michael Mina makes sure to only serve seasonal fish, fruits and veggies. Don't ask us what a seasonal fish is, we don't know.
- The restaurant is very proud of their diverse cooking methods which are salt-baking, wood-grilling, cast iron-griddling and ocean water-poaching. Rich people like to pay for food their wait staff couldn't prepare in their own kitchens.
ARIA Las Vegas
3746 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Tues. - Sun. 5pm - 10:30pm
American Fish is located next to the Viva Elvis Theater inside Aria Las Vegas Resort and Casino.
Picture American Fish Las Vegas as your getaway lodge, your place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Go ahead, pack the wagon with kids and fishing gear for your trip to this rustic restaurant complete with birch grove and weird metal sculpture that serves up the delicacies of American lakes, coasts and streams. On second thought, leave the kids behind for your sophisticated American Fish Restaurant Vegas feast. Trout, salmon, crabs, maybe a tasty little tuna and a few delicious newts are on the menu. Okay, no newts. The rest of the American Fish Restaurant Vegas menu emphasizes the bounty of our waters that aren't full of toxic levels of mercury and poisons.
Why We Dine:
We love the unexpected option of a good old-fashioned American eatery in Las Vegas serving up all of the best fish and seafood from across the country. At American Fish Restaurant Vegas Michael Mina once again serves the best food, for the highest prices, but this time we can feel like we're at a modern art fishing hole while we eat!
- The Bread Basket: In true Cheapo fashion, the free bread basket is quite possibly the best part about a meal at American Fish by Michael Mina. With crispy ciabatta and melt-in-your-mouth corn bread, don't stop yourself from enjoying this delicious American Fish Las Vegas pre-dining experience.
- Happy Hour Specials: American Fish Restaurant Vegas has one of the best happy hours in town, and that's saying something. The portions might be small, but with $5 appetizers and $7 drinks you can afford to eat your fill at the American Fish by Michael Mina happy hour.
- Unique Ambiance: Like the rest of Aria Resort and Casino, American Fish Aria Las Vegas is designed to be more modern and airy than the rest of the Vegas Strip. Check out the bar to see the cool endless forest effect made with trees and mirrors. Just don't try to vault the bar to find the fishing hole!
The food at American Fish Las Vegas is inspired by the lakes, rivers and coasts all over America and each menu item states exactly where in the States it comes from.
- Mustard Marinated Black Cod: If you like fish, American Fish Restaurant Vegas is the place to be, and the Mustard Marinated Black Cod is the dish to order. This buttery fish practically melts in your mouth and the mustard is not at all overwhelming.
- Truffled Mac & Cheese: Michael Mina does side dishes right and you can bet the mac & cheese at American Fish Restaurant Vegas is not your typical Cheapo variety. This creamy al dente dish has a strong truffle flavor and is definitely the grown-up, sophisticated great uncle of your favorite comfort food.
Is it Worth It?For fish in the middle of the desert, this place is pretty awesome. If you're looking for a famous chef who steps outside of the Vegas box, American Fish is a great place to go. Just make sure you win a jackpot first.
American Fish by Michael Mina Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Discount
- Candle Light
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Cooking Classes
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Healthy Options
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Late Dining
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Romantic Dining
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Happy Hour
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
American Fish by Michael Mina Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like