PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Menopause the Musical Las Vegas
Boy oh boy! Here's a show that will make the ladies pee their pants, luckily most of them are wearing diapers!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Musical
- Rated: PG13
- Dates: Ongoing
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Musical shows!
Menopause is definitely a topic we try to avoid at all costs, but let's just talk about the elephant in the room. Actually, they'll sing about it loudly. Menopause the Musical at Luxor Las Vegas makes that dreaded time in every woman's life funny and relatable. Obviously, you can't avoid going through it one day. You also can't avoid laughing at these ladies either though, especially if you've already gone through it yourself.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Menopause the Musical Las Vegas is a show composed of musical parodies about aging, hot flashes, and all those other uncomfortable topics.
- Menopause the Musical at Luxor Las Vegas attracts an older audience, like 50 and up, if you think that's old. Mostly the women going through this time in their life right now, or have already been through it. They can usually drag a few people of all ages and genders along for support as well.
- The cast of Menopause the Musical Las Vegas is only 4 women total. This is the one all-girl cast in Vegas that most men try to avoid.
Menopause the Musical entertainment in Vegas is about 4 women from different walks of life going through the same period of their life - when the period ends. That blasted period is just so definite when it comes to ending things, like sentences and baby making. These ladies make this part of your life funny and relatable though. Well, relatable to those who have been or are going through it. Everyone else just laughs along at Menopause the Musical Vegas in support.
What To Know:
Menopause the Musical Las Vegas is good for laughs, but it's also informative and clever when it actually comes to information about the real thing.
- Funny Show Tunes: Menopause the Musical Las Vegas takes the classic songs we know and love and turn them into songs about hot flashes, getting old, insomnia, etc. Sounds gross? No, it's funny. It's nice for all those old ladies to still have something to laugh about in life.
- Limited Cast: There are only 4 ladies on the Menopause the Musical Las Vegas stage, so you have way fewer characters and conflicts to keep up with than you would in a normal play. You can relate to every one of them, and every one in the audience around you. Maybe you'll make a friend to grow chin hairs and be emotional with for the next few years.
- Cool Setting: The theatre is kept cool, because they know there are plenty of ladies here whose hot flashes do not take lightly to sitting through 90 minutes of singing and dancing in a hot room full of people. Bring a jacket if you aren't actually going through hot flashes yourself.
You might think that this is a show strictly for your moms and grandmas, but there are plenty of people of all ages and genders in the audience. Daughters, sisters, husbands, even you're young new boyfriend everyone mistakes for your son will be in the theatre for support and a good laugh. It's the one time they can get away with laughing at the misery you've been through.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get a Discount: There are plenty of discounted tickets for Menopause the Musical at Luxor Las Vegas, some Vegas promos even include discounted room rates! Every show is better with a discount, so look for one of those before you go in, especially if you're under 50 and/or not a woman.
- Do Join Them On Stage: At the end of the show, the ladies of Menopause the Musical Vegas asks the audience to join them on stage to dance and sing along with the final number. That's a lot of hot flashes going on on one stage.
- Don't Expect a Broadway Musical: These actresses and singers are not going to knock your socks off with their talent. Menopause the Musical at Luxor Las Vegas is supposed to be a comedic musical about a bunch of older women. Not every old woman is can be Bette Midler.
- Don't Sing Along: It will be tempting, but Menopause the Musical Las Vegas redid all of these songs of the songs you know and love, so you won't know any of the new words. They're all parodies and you'll recognize the tune, and maybe the new version will be more catchy than the last one and get stuck in your head forever.
Is it Worth It?If you're an older woman, you'll appreciate it. Young ladies and gentleman of all ages will probably prefer something else.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Menopause the Musical Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Musical Shows You May Like