If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Hash House A Go Go Vegas
The only go-go I'll get after this meal is a go-go straight back to bed for a food coma!
A Quick Look
Plaza Las Vegas
1 South Main Street Las Vegas
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Daily 7:30am- 2:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
Hash House A Go Go Vegas is the go-to spot for breakfast, and possibly brunch if you're a late riser. Hardy portions of fresh food will still make you feel like a fatty, but at least it won't make you feel like a greasy fat one with no self worth. Funny what a little greenery on the plate can do to your moral.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas at the Plaza Hotel and Casino serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas serves huge portions of Twisted Farm Foods. Food from a farm instead of a can? It's different, but we'll try it!
- If you ever decide to go on their website, you'll see just how many awards Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas has won for it's breakfast. If you don't care to do that, just trust us. They've won a lot of awards for breakfast.
Plaza Las Vegas
1 South Main Street Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Daily 7:30am- 2:30pm
Both locals and tourists gather at the Downtown Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas. A breakfast lover's paradise unites these unlikely forces and all differences are set aside to break bread, or french toast, in this lively but fresh and earthy environment.
Why We Dine:
Hash House A Go Go at the Plaza is one of three Vegas locations. If there's three of them, they must be doing something right, eh?
- Best Breakfast Around: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day (so we've heard), and here you'll be getting a bountiful Downtown Vegas breakfast, instead of just drinking the creamers in your hotel room and calling it a continental. They've got big portions to fill the appetite you worked up over a long, drunken snooze. Hash House A Go Go at the Plaza has been voted "Best Breakfast" by so many Vegas critics since 2007 that if you don't eat breakfast here just once... well then you're probably not getting the best breakfast!
- Huge Portions: They don't go light on the portions, or the carbs. Most people share plates of food at Vegas Hash House A Go Go at the Plaza, but we're bad at sharing anything other than bad attitudes before noon, so we wouldn't know how that works. It wouldn't be a bad idea if you're trying to eat light though.
- Twisted Farm Foods: As quirky as this sounds, we appreciate a good fresh farm food in Vegas. Contrary to what you might expect, Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas isn't just a hippy, organic restaurant trying to shove vegan crap down your throat. They are all about fresh and playful food with great flavor. And plenty of meat.
The Vegas Hash House A Go Go was on Man vs. Food for all you Adam Richman followers out there! For all of you with an appetite, and probably a gut as big as his, you'll love eating here too! He got the chicken and waffles and fried chicken benedict on his visit, if you're looking for a recommendation from an eating expert and not the young Casino Boy who just eats anything you put in front of him.
- Kiwi Watermelon Lemonade: What's more refreshing than a lemonade on a hot desert morning? Or to hydrate after last night's debaucheries. Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas purees watermelon and mixes it and kiwi syrup mixed with lemonade. It's delicious. Try it.
- Andy's Sage Fried Chicken: This is their signature dish, so obviously it's a headliner. You can get this famous fried chicken at Hash House A Go Go at the Plaza for breakfast with eggs benedict, for dinner as a side or in a chicken salad on top of some leafy greens if you're trying to be the healthy one that eats a salad that, in reality, is probably as unhealthy as anything else on the menu.
Is it Worth It?Yep. No one leaves here disappointed. Or skinny.
Hash House A Go Go Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Take-Out Available
- Kid Friendly
- Healthy Options
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Chef's Specials
- Outdoor Seating
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Hash House A Go Go Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like