If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Las Vegas
Ouch! They really don't mess around when they mark up everything for the spectacular view you get while dining!
A Quick Look
Paris Hotel Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: European & Other Ethnic
- Hours: Mon.- Sun. 11am- 2pm, Sun.- Thurs. 5pm- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 5pm- 10:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like European & Other Ethnic Cuisine?
Check out more of our European & Other Ethnic restaurant faves!
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Las Vegas is the typical expensive fine dining French joint that is way too pricey for our checkbooks. They do offer a spectacular view of the Bellagio Fountains and the rest of the Vegas Strip with your sauteed sea bass.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant Paris Las Vegas is on the 11th floor of the Paris Las Vegas' Eiffel Tower replica.
- Executive chef J. Joho first rose to international success on the 40th floor of the Chicago Stock Exchange, in the world famous Everest dining room.
- Metal framework from the Eiffel Tower structure dramatically breaks through the Eiffel Tower restaurant Vegas walls, adding to the modernized art deco style.
Paris Hotel Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 11am- 2pm, Sun.- Thurs. 5pm- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 5pm- 10:30pm
Attire is dressy
A lofty and exclusive atmosphere is enhanced by the breath-taking views and the dressy attire around you. Eiffel Tower Restaurant Paris Las Vegas is where the big boys come to play- err, eat. The modernized art deco style adds to the posh feel.
Why We Dine:
To be frank, we usually can't afford to dine in this swanky joint. We aren't afraid to recommend it when the bill is on someone else though.
- Famous Chef: We can't dispute that Chef Joho knows what he's doing. The Eiffel Tower Restaurant Paris Las Vegas delivers high quality entrees that feature that gourmet X-factor.
- Romantic Environment: While it's not usually our cup of tea, we know how to impress the classy ladies when the occasion calls for something truly special. Just the dressy attire and classy ambiance of Eiffel Tower Restaurant Vegas will impress on its own.
- Crazy Views: It costs a pretty penny just to go up the elevator to check out the views at the Las Vegas Eiffel Tower, so enjoying a delicious meal while you take in the lights and sights is pretty sweet.
Make sure to not show up in a t-shirt and flip flops. They'll loan you some socks and a jacket that will make you look worse than how you came in.
- Sauteed Sea Bass with Organic Pearl Barley, Braised Root Vegetables and Veal Bacon: Bursting with flavor and flaky tenderness. Basically, the complete opposite from those fishy fish sticks they serve in the cafeteria.
- Boneless Organic Rabbit, Braised Carrots Confits, Mustard Ju: Okay, so this one is mostly on the list because where else can you find gourmet organic rabbit? You'll be pleasantly surprised by how good this one is. It's also one of the more reasonably priced dinner options at Eiffel Tower Restaurant Vegas Paris Hotel.
Is it Worth It?Honestly, we don't think the stiff asking price at Eiffel Tower Restaurant Paris Las Vegas is worth it unless it's your birthday or some other special occasion.
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Famous Chef
- Easy Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Premier Location
- Private Room
- Private Parties
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Wine Specialist
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on review
0.0% recommended it
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Las Vegas Reviews
Other European & Other Ethnic Restaurants You May Like