I'll keep this review short as it's not worth going into detail. I ended up getting food...
The Buffet at Aria Las Vegas
Woah! Another buffet, real original Aria! But this is the one Aria restaurant that anyone can afford to eat at.
A Quick Look
ARIA Las Vegas
3743 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 7am- 10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
Oh goodie, another buffet to choose from. Some of the dishes at The Buffet at Aria Vegas are fancier and worthy of being in the Aria, some are average and worthy of being in any buffet, and some fall short of being impressive. There's a mix of it all, but there are a lot of options at The Buffet Aria Las Vegas, so you'll definitely find something you like, even if you don't get to load up your plate with heaping portions of every dish on the buffet.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Like the name suggests, The Buffet at Aria Las Vegas is a buffet, at the Aria, in Las Vegas. They don't leave much to the imagination with this one.
- The Aria Buffet Vegas is open for all you can eat breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- You can bring the whole family to The Buffet Aria Las Vegas. This is one of the rare Aria restaurants that is kid-friendly and doesn't require a dress code.
- Temporarily closed for renovations!
ARIA Las Vegas
3743 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Sun. 7am- 10pm
There's a mix of people here. Grandparents, newlyweds, children. Don't expect a peaceful setting or a short line while you wait to get in. And don't expect any special treatment from The Buffet at Aria Vegas staff either. They'll be nice and help you clear your plates and keep your drinks full, but they're not going to go out of your way to convey your compliments to the chef or learn your life story.
Why We Dine:
The Buffet at Aria Las Vegas is one of the restaurants in the Aria that everyone is welcome in any outfit. No need to dress up fancy for this joint, and no need to worry about leaving hungry. Even if you only find one thing you like on the whole buffet, you can eat all you want of it.
- Sugary Delights: The Buffet at Aria Vegas have desserts made in house or at the Jean Philippe Patisserie downstairs. We like to start with the desserts so we don't miss them after filling up on everything else.
- Special Stations: There are cooked to order pasta and omelette stations at The Buffet at Aria Las Vegas. Get things exactly the way you like them, unlike most things on the buffet. There's even a station where you can build your own sandwich!
- Special Kind of Oven: Delicious kabobs, freshly-baked naan and other savory dishes are prepared in the only Tandoor Oven in a Las Vegas buffet. This is one of the ways The Buffet at Aria Las Vegas stays at Aria status. We don't really know what this special oven is, all we care is that it makes some delicious naan, and that's all we really need to know.
When you go for dinner on the weekends at The Buffet at Aria Las Vegas every party of two gets a whole Maine lobster to share, included in the price of dinner. You better like lobster, because you're gettin' one!
- GETTING EVERYTHING: Especially the crab legs, desserts and prime rib. Those are the favorites at The Buffet at Aria Las Vegas, but the best things about a buffet is you don't have to choose from one meal. Get your money's worth and get every single thing. We like to go for breakfast and stay through dinner so we really get everything we paid for.
- Adding Some Alcohol: For only a few dollars extra at the weekend brunch, you get bottomless mimosas, bloody marys or champagne. Don't pass of that offer to get wasted in the morning. You won't have to spend nearly as much at bars later.
Is it Worth It?There are better buffets, but the Buffet at Aria Vegas isn't too bad. There are plenty of options to choose from and you'll leave full no matter what.
The Buffet at Aria Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Kid Friendly
- Homemade Desserts
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Wheelchair Access
- Sunday Brunch
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Buffet at Aria Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like