If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Bar Vdara Las Vegas
Well, I was shocked to find out this was a bar, at the Vdara! They should really be more clear in the title.
A Quick Look
Vdara Hotel Las Vegas
2600 W. Harmon Ave
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Sun.- Thu.11am- 1am & Fri.-Sat.11am- 2am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
Bar Vdara Las Vegas is mainly a destination for cocktails in a fancy setting. This non-gaming hotel bar lack of food options, but there are a few things on the menu here. The food, or drinks, aren't cheap, and there isn't a huge menu to choose from.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The food at Bar Vdara Restaurant Las Vegas is just as fancy as all the cocktails are. Just as pricey too.
- If you're in Bar Vdara Las Vegas, dining comes second, because of course this is a place you're going to come to for cocktails and maybe a light snack.
- Bar Vdara at CityCenter Las Vegas is one of the only places you'll find food in this non-gaming part of the CityCenter.
Vdara Hotel Las Vegas
2600 W. Harmon Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thu.11am- 1am & Fri.-Sat.11am- 2am
The Bar Vdara Restaurant Las Vegas environment is upscale all the way. From the moment you walk in, looking through the modern menu, to the time you get your chicken wings displayed in the classiest way you could imagine, you'll never get a hint of a "deal" here. What's that?
Why We Dine:
Generally we would dine at Bar Vdara Las Vegas because it's one of the only dining spots in the Vdara. Not really any other reason in particular though.
- Easy Decision: Both on the Bar Vdara Restaurant Las Vegas menu and in the Vdara itself. You won't spend hours trying to figure out what you want, because there isn't that much to choose from, and you won't spend hours deciding which restaurant you want to eat at in the Vdara, because it's one of about two places here you'll leave the room to get a meal at without leaving your hotel.
- Great Cocktails: Bar Vdara Las Vegas dining is good, but it's not why people come here. Nope, they are here for the specialty cocktails. Who wouldn't want a 'Berry Sweetheart' or 'Agave Kiss?' Casino Boy wants both, and he'll take the drinks too please!
- Free Snacks: Well, when you go to Bar Vdara at CityCenter Las Vegas for a drink, which cost around $14 a piece, you get free mustard pretzels, wasabi beans, and trail mix for munching. If you're just here for a drink, don't feel like you need to order a meal if these snacks will hold you until dinner elsewhere.
There are a few lunch items on the menu at Bar Vdara at CityCenter Las Vegas, and are only served from 11am-3pm every day. More standard eats like a Reuben, burger, turkey melt. Yeah.
- An Appetizer: If you must eat at Bar Vdara Restaurant Las Vegas, they are known for their appetizers, which is good for pairing with cocktails anyways. At the same time though, it's pretty much a list of veggies and $15 wings. So uh....
- Heading to the Aria: Bar Vdara Las Vegas dining is limited. You will find a few things here, but unless your main priority is the martini you came for, you may be disappointed in just what you have to choose from here. The Aria is right there in CityCenter with the Vdara though, and has a ton more restaurants to choose from. But there are plenty nearby hotels with several dining options.
Is it Worth It?Eh. There are many better places to dine. But the drinks are good!
Bar Vdara Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Full Bar
- Fresh Food
- Wine Bar
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Premier Location
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Bar Vdara Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like