I'll keep this review short as it's not worth going into detail. I ended up getting food...
Bali Hai Golf Club Vegas
I love golfing in the tropics! Oh wait...is that the Luxor pyramid over there?
A Quick Look
5160 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Course Type: public
- Yards: 7002
- Par: 71
- Slope: 125.00
- Holes: 18
- Hours: Daily, 6am- 7pm
Bali Hai Golf Club Las Vegas has been named "One of America's Top 40 Resort Courses" by GolfWeek and "The Best Course in Las Vegas" byVegasGolfer. If that doesn't speak for itself, we don't know what else to say. This place is a golfer's paradise with beautiful scenery, challenging holes and the absolute perfect location right on the Las Vegas Strip. Plus you can often get great hotel packages that include discounts at Bali Hai Golf Vegas.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- PGA members golf for free here, meaning you might see some celebrities and even if you don't you're playing a pretty high-level course.
- Bali Hai Golf Course Las Vegas is a part of Walters Golf in Las Vegas and as such has a good reputation for being a great golf course.
- Bali Hai Golf Club Las Vegas has the only championship golf course on the Las Vegas Strip.
Walking Rates: YesGreen Fees:
- Weekday: From $125
- Weekday Twilight: From $125
- Weekend: $200+
- Weekend Twilight: From $150
5160 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily, 6am- 7pm
They try really hard to make you feel like you’re golfing in the South Pacific at Bali Hai Golf Club Las Vegas. The over 7,000 yards of fairways at Bali Hai Golf Course Las Vegas are lined with more palm trees than you've ever seen outside of Hawaii. It might look like the tropics, but don't worry - you can still see views of the Vegas Strip in the background, and the occasional overhead jet will remind you that you're still in the heart of civilization.
Lee Schmidt and Brian Curley designed the Bali Hai Golf Course Las Vegas to look just like Bali Hai, the tropical vacation spot. Unlike lounging in a chair on the beach, however, this place is meant to be a sporting challenge. Each of the 18 holes at Bali Hai Golf Vegas is designed to be harder than the last. We swear we were doing pretty well until that ninth hole!
There isn't a resident course pro at Bali Hai Golf Club Las Vegas, but there will almost always be a pro or two on this course since it's free for PGA members.
Why go here?
Not only is Bali Hai Golf Club Las Vegas a part of the famous Walters Golf Las Vegas, but its often included in awesome Las Vegas promotions that get you discounts on packaged hotel rooms and days on the links. We love cheap golfing! And Bali Hai Las Vegas Golf Club is the kind of place where even if you get a great deal the luxury of the links will make you feel like American Royalty.
- Location: Bali Hai Golf Course Las Vegas is the true definition of the best of both worlds. Get absorbed in your swings and you'll start thinking you hopped a plane to the South Pacific. But just look up and you'll see the iconic Luxor pyramid and the towering Mandalay Bay just a few blocks from the links!
- The Variety: Each hole at Bali Hai Golf Las Vegas is harder than the last, and that makes for a very interesting game. The first one is easy sailing with calming palm tree views but look out when you get to the Par 4 18th hole - get ready for your score to soar.
- Affordability: Golf is the rich man's sport. But Vegas always does a great job of always making the poor man feel like a rich man. And with as low as $125 a tee time at Bali Hai Golf Club Las Vegas, even we can afford to spend a day in argyle and capri pants...oh, err...golf shorts.
Is it Worth It?Bali Hai Golf Course Vegas is most definitely worth it, if you like to golf. Don't come here expecting to play a good ol' game of football on the greens though. Security doesn't like that.
Palm trees, expansive greens, hot Parmates to keep you company as you golf...this is a true Vegas resort, golf-style. It feels pretty fancy but with their great Vegas promos even regular duds can have a good day there making the atmosphere more laid-back and less stuffy than other golf courses.
Top notch. Bali Hai Las Vegas makes a point of offering the best service they can, from the Pro Shop to the links themselves, you can expect high-quality service.
Do they offer lessons?
Available by reservation.
Do they have a clubhouse?
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Bali Hai Golf Club Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Courses to Practice that swing!
|Golf Course Info|