‘Bacchanal’… Is that Italian for ‘awesome’ or something?
A Quick Look
Caesars Palace Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Mon- Sun 7am-10pm
People who are used to getting their way will feel right at home at the Bacchanal Buffet Las Vegas.
- The Bacchanal Buffet Vegas offers meals from 9 different kitchens!
- Enjoy international food like Chinese, Italian and Mexican.
The Bacchanal Buffet Las Vegas is new so the facilities are all in great condition (don’t be mess it up, rock star)! Check out food from 9 different international kitchens such as Chinese, Italian and Mexican. The full bar at the Bacchanal Buffet Caesars Palace ensures that the party can continue, even when you’re pausing to refuel. Options are plentiful and you’ll leave plenty full, but beware! The lines can be very long.
Why We Dine:
It’s impossible to be a picky eater at the Bacchanal Buffet Vegas. Well, it can be done, but who would want to limit themselves with so many great buffet options? Here’s why Casino Boy dines at this Las Vegas Strip restaurant.
- Scenic Pool View: The seating at the Bacchanal Buffet Vegas offers guests some pretty sweet views. You won’t see the Grand Canyon or anything, but the Garden of the Gods pool area looks pretty amazing at night!
- Seafood Win: Seafood at the buffet is delicious. Take our word for it and try out the Alaskan king crab. You have nothing to lose! Unless you’re allergic…
- We Love Bars: Yes, the Bacchanal Buffet Vegas does have a full bar for you to get your drink on. But there is also another type of bar at the buffet that we’re particularly fond of: the pasta bar. Pick your pasta and sauce for a delicious Italian dish.
The Buffet of Buffets Pass can be upgraded to include the Bacchanal Buffet Caesars Palace for an additional $15.
- The Desserts: The dessert selection at the Bacchanal Buffet Las Vegas will make any chocolate-lover think they’ve died and gone to heaven. Chow down on classic desserts like tiramisu and chocolate creme brulee. Sweet tooth still not satisfied? Alright, well how about some sorbet, gelato or souffle? Dessert is covered at the Bacchanal Buffet Vegas.
- Going Early: This Caesars Palace buffet can get crowded, especially since it’s so new. Lines aren’t any fun when you’re out for a night in Vegas and they certainly aren’t any fun when all you can think about is how hungry you are. Get to the buffet as early as possible to beat the evening rush. Regardless of when you come though, there’s plenty of food for everyone!
Is It Worth It?
Eating at the Bacchanal Buffet Las Vegas is definitely worth the money.
Bacchanal Buffet Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Cheap Eats
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Kid Friendly
- Premier Location
- Wheelchair Access