If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
All-American Bar & Grille Vegas
An All American Sports Bar. Real original there guys!
A Quick Look
Rio Las Vegas
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: 24 hours a day
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
What can you expect from a place called the All-American Bar & Grille Vegas? Don't guess; we can just tell you. You can expect about the same thing you'd expect from your in-laws 4th of July party. Lots of red, white and blue, burgers, and a lot of people that came to the agreement that "This will do."
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- All the burgers and steaks at the All-American Bar & Grille Las Vegas are prepared on a mesquite wood grill.
- The All-American Bar & Grille Las Vegas at the Rio All-Suite Hotel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- From the decorations to the menu to the loud and casual atmosphere, there's no doubt All-American Bar & Grille Las Vegas is exactly that.
Rio Las Vegas
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day
The red, white and blue accents throughout the All-American Bar & Grille Vegas are severely patriotic, but not in an overly tacky way. The flag-themed plates may start to push the limit, but they are, after all, American.
Why We Dine:
There's something to be said for the convenience of the All-American Bar & Grille Restaurant Vegas, when you can consider the Rio convenient that is.
- Always Open: All-American Bar & Grille Vegas has breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night menus, which means they are open for every single one of those meals. If you happen to be in the neighborhood at any point in time when they're serving up burgers, pop one of these bad boys in your mouth - you won't go home raving about it or anything, but could certainly settle for a lot less.
- Shakes and Floats: Root beer floats, chocolate shakes - with special beverages like these, who needs dessert? Go old-school by pairing your burger with these sweet treats to slurp down at All-American Bar & Grille Restaurant Vegas.
- Spirit of America: This program at All-American Bar & Grille Rio Las Vegas gives diners all-American beers, liquors and wines. Here, you can truly get a taste of America. You think the glasses they're serving it in are American made as well?
The All-American Bar & Grille Las Vegas says on their website that they have a "dressy casual" atmosphere. Don't be fooled. Where what you want, act how you want, but at least try to be decent. As decent as Vegas calls for, that is.
- Mushroom Swiss Burger: Known for their burgers and steaks, this is the favorite burger at the All-American Bar & Grille Vegas. Assuming you like mushrooms and Swiss, you'll like this.
- Pinker Than Preferred: The All-American Bar & Grille Restaurant Vegas generally overcooks every meat by one degree. If you like it a little pink, you're going to need to ask for it for a little red. Bloody, if you will. Then you might get it the way you want it.
Is it Worth It?Definitely don't make a special trip to the Rio for it, but sometimes it's the only thing there still open, and if you're famished, these burgers will do the trick.
All-American Bar & Grille Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Late Dining
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Open 24 hours
- Full Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Take-Out Available
- Kid Friendly
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
All-American Bar & Grille Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like