If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Oyster Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas
Sauteed TIGER PAWS? Oops, I heard wrong. You meant sauteed tiger prawns.
A Quick Look
Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Sun.- Thurs. 11:30pm- 11pm, Fri.- Sat. 11:30pm- 1am.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
Oyster Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas is undeniably one of the more affordable seafood restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. Their prime location right off the casino floor makes Oyster Bar Las Vegas a popular spot for hungry gamblers and hotel guests.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Oyster Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas seafood is flown in daily to ensure freshness and quality!
- The tasty dishes and fresh seafood at Oyster Bar Harrah's Las Vegas has many loyal customers comparing this restaurant to other seafood joints in major cities located closer to water.
- Harrah's Oyster Bar Las Vegas accommodates to customers who are allergic or dislike seafood. They have several dishes for guests who opt out of eating those delicious little oysters. Vegetarian options are available as well.
Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 11:30pm- 11pm, Fri.- Sat. 11:30pm- 1am.
Oyster Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas is conveniently located near the Harrah's Casino floor. Unfortunately, this means the restaurant can get a little smokey- probably not the most ideal location for fresh food. Otherwise, Oyster Bar Las Vegas offers an array of seafood in addition to their famous oysters. The mosaic ceiling above the 360-degree bar looks like a massive sea conch. The overall decor is simple with a few pops of bright color and sea inspired accents.
Why We Dine:
Seafood restaurants like Oyster Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas are plentiful in Sin City. However, there's just something special about Harrah's Oyster Bar Las Vegas, though it definitely isn't the service or that long walk up the Strip.
- Affordable Prices: Although some may disagree, the price tag at Oyster Bar Las Vegas is one of the highlights of the restaurant. The affordable prices are sure to fit your budget. Remember, most Las Vegas restaurants are exuberantly overpriced. Harrah's Oyster Bar Las Vegas is probably one of the best seafood deals in Sin City.
- 360 Degree Bar: People watching at its finest. Although, the people we're watching are chefs preparing the food that will soon be on our table. If you're lucky enough to be seated at the popular circular bar, you'll get a close up view of the oysters and the people who prepare them! It's a great place to enjoy your meal if you're on an awkward first date. It makes a great conversation starter.
- Variety of Seafood: Although Oyster Bar Las Vegas is known for their famous oysters, they have a great menu filled with other sea life creatures. A few notable customer favorites are the Maryland crab cakes, fried calamari and their unique oyster shooters.
Oyster Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas is famous for their oysters. They're fresh, delicious, and we feel like we can eat a hundred of them. However, customers have complained that they're on the small side!
- Eating Cheap: Besides the already affordable prices at Oyster Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas, you can find a few menu items that are almost dirt cheap (by Vegas standards, of course). Their popular clam chowder and lobster bisque are both under $10. Their menu desserts are also under $10. Definitely make a stop at Oyster Bar Harrah's Las Vegas if you're wanting a quick, light meal that won't break your budget.
- Bouillabaisse: The bouillabaisse is probably one of the most popular dishes at Oyster Bar Las Vegas. Sauteed scallops, shrimp, lobster, mussels, clams and mahi are simmered in a saffron broth and finished with red pepper rouille. This filling dish is a great way to start off your night on the Vegas Strip.
Is it Worth It?Definitely! It's one of more affordable seafood restaurants on the Strip.
Oyster Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Wheelchair Access
- Wine Bar
- Premier Location
- Parking Structure
- Full Bar
- Fresh Food
User Average Review
Based on review
100.0% recommended it
Oyster Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas Reviews
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like